Does anyone know who this girl is?

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.

Does anyone know who this girl is?

Postby RamonesFan2020204 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:58 pm

I'm interested in who this girl is, and I don't know her name or what series she is from. Can somebody help out?
Now available in MP4 format for the iPod Video.
RamonesFan2020204

Re: Does anyone know who this girl is?

Postby Kalium » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:12 pm

RamonesFan2020204 wrote:]http://www.animemusicvideos.org/_media/sitebanners/searchcalm.jpg
I'm interested in who this girl is, and I don't know her name or what series she is from. Can somebody help out?

Chances are extremely good she's:
A) From a hentai game.
or
B) a deviantart-ish original.
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot

Postby Tainted_Eden » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:25 pm

Probably hentai. DA artists can be REALLY bitchy about sites using their images. Ask the people who do the web layout?
Jebadia wrote:My god, there's currently no picture in my arsenal to sum up how retarded your posts are.
Tainted_Eden

Postby Theory Girl » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:51 pm

Why don't you ask the person who made it? The next time it comes up at the top, click it and you'll go to the member's profile.
"Who knows what darkness lies in the heart of Rin? The Scarlet Pimpernel!"
-Kuriko Kazetsubaki, Maburaho
Theory Girl

Postby x_rex30 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:14 pm

Theory Girl wrote:Why don't you ask the person who made it? The next time it comes up at the top, click it and you'll go to the member's profile.
It's made by Hinatasan...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=195760
x_rex30

Postby EmilLang1000 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:23 pm

I've noticed how often Ramonesfan asks who the girls are, obviously so that he may look for them on Google and download as many hentai or ecchi picks of them as possible.

For you, my friend, I have only this consolation: Someday, SOMEDAY, you will have a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in .jpg :roll:
You know what they say: "when life gives you a T-Rex, go ninja-kick it in the head." - Rayne Summers, Least I Could Do
Proud to be a Jenova's Witness - WWSD (What Would Sephiroth Do?)
EmilLang1000

Postby older_gohan » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:26 pm

*fwaps Emilang* be nice

It's not his fault that his total lack of social grace and looks keep him from having a girlfriend that doesn't need to posted on every anime fan board in some skanky way.
older_gohan

Postby Merm » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:04 pm

BAD EmilLang BAD!
No cookie for you!
The most expedient way to avert crisis is always by the indiscriminate extinction of anything that stands in your way.
"Give me the power to kill with impunity! I'll put it to damn good use!" - Black Mage
Merm

Location: UAC Mars Research Facility, Olduvai Weapon of Choice: BFG 9000 Mk2

Postby Tenshi K. Tama » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:03 pm

EmilLang1000 wrote:I've noticed how often Ramonesfan asks who the girls are, obviously so that he may look for them on Google and download as many hentai or ecchi picks of them as possible.

For you, my friend, I have only this consolation: Someday, SOMEDAY, you will have a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in .jpg :roll:

And the little gif.s with ******* going bouncy counts,too.
What makes me mad is that you can find stuff like that and hentai ANYWHERE!!!!! AND EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.
Tenshi K. Tama

Postby RamonesFan2020204 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:16 pm

EmilLang1000 wrote:I've noticed how often Ramonesfan asks who the girls are, obviously so that he may look for them on Google and download as many hentai or ecchi picks of them as possible.

I'm not laughing, pal. Why is it okay for everyone else to talk about hot fictional characters, but not me?
RamonesFan2020204

Postby older_gohan » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:20 pm

Were just playin. Well I know I am.

Welcome to the great world of internet boards. Were 12 yr olds think they are the s*** and in real life are geeks in schools.
older_gohan

Postby The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:42 pm

i got nothing against hot anime chars... its just i wouldnt want to meet them irl (too unproportioned)
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english

Boredom.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer

Postby RamonesFan2020204 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:59 pm

older_gohan wrote:Welcome to the great world of internet boards. Were 12 yr olds think they are the s*** and in real life are geeks in schools.

Ha ha! Good one! I think I might know a few 12 year olds like that.
RamonesFan2020204

Postby b00omshakalaka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:07 pm

lol

found this a while baq on one of the posts by someone...don't remember who put it up ... but i thought it was funny and its exactly wah u said 8-)
b00omshakalaka

Postby The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:08 pm

Holy smokes batman thats perfect 8-)

[Kalium: Locked for going off topic.]
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english

Boredom.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer

Return to Anime Screencaps