Miss Anime Universe Talent contest.

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:45 am

*pokes head in room to see has it gone off yet*
I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.

thistledown
Org Profile

Post by thistledown » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:20 pm

*Sighs and puts the grenade in a stasis bubble.

Well, at least the minion of Faye seems to be defeated. Now, about this 'fact list.' I noticed you could not come up with anything to say about lady Sakuraba... Obviously, she must win.

(No, I haven't seen the series, but she seems nice)
The sword, it thirsts to drink of man,
The sword at last must win,
Today is gone, and yesterday,
Must echo in the wind.

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:37 pm

thistledown wrote: Well, at least the minion of Faye seems to be defeated. Now, about this 'fact list.' I noticed you could not come up with anything to say about lady Sakuraba...
that's because she's completely awesome.
Proof 1
Proof 2
Plus as an added bonus her character is over 18. The only downside for the fanboys is that she's totally dedicated to her man, meaning that YOU have no chance whatsoever with her. On the plus side, she's modest, rich, and is classically trained in the art of the tea ceremony.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:40 pm

madbunny wrote:The only downside for the fanboys is that she's totally dedicated to her man, meaning that YOU have no chance whatsoever with her..
Which is why you should vote for Asa Shigure!

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:56 pm

*picks up his duffle bag contain 2 AKs, a shotgun, Jackal, Cassul, Ebony, Ivory, and Harkonnen II and walks out of convention hall, still holding Thelma and Louise* My job here is done. All y'all can kill each other if you want now. The polls close on Saturday, (unless older_gohan decides to leave them open a little while longer) and by Sunday we should have a winner. If by some miracle Faye wins, I will be back, if only to see Merm go off the deep end.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:18 pm

I'll be getting the popcorn ready for when that happens :)
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:26 pm

megaman917 wrote:*picks up his duffle bag contain 2 AKs, a shotgun, Jackal, Cassul, Ebony, Ivory, and Harkonnen II and walks out of convention hall, still holding Thelma and Louise* My job here is done. All y'all can kill each other if you want now. The polls close on Saturday, (unless older_gohan decides to leave them open a little while longer) and by Sunday we should have a winner. If by some miracle Faye wins, I will be back, if only to see Merm go off the deep end.
Agreed.Same here....but I will be coming back to this thread to check out how desperate and stupid reasons for people to lose or Faye to lose. :P
I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.

older_gohan
Org Profile

Post by older_gohan » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:38 pm

Ya know I could just close it down now and announce the winner. o_o

Bardiel13
Org Profile

Post by Bardiel13 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:48 pm

*from shower of angst* That would save an assload time... :roll: Go ahead... we know who's gonna win... Chikane-chan!
Be non-conformist! (Everyone's doing it!)
I guess Max Payne isn't much of a yaoi fan...
Kita1304 wrote: this is my topic and you shouldn't be cridisizing!

xxoHawkmoonoxx
Org Profile

Post by xxoHawkmoonoxx » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:04 pm

Well...i completely agree...close the damn polls so we can watch head hunter go insane to find out faye loses....-takes the remaining guns off of the ground-
"If God is love, love is blind, and Ray Charles is blind....Does that mean Ray Charles is God?" -Me.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”