inuyasha info

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.

inuyasha info

Postby iamdeath » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:28 am

which eps are these cause they look good

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2908/bscap0443is.jpg

[Kalium: Sixth image converted to link.]
I have been attack by one person who has stand by me since i was born my self
iamdeath

Postby *midnyte* » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:40 pm

umm.... i belive the screencaps with miroku in the snow and that lady r from epi 101 and the one where inuyasha is with buyo is the epi when inuyasha goes to see kagome whwn she's sick.....but i'm not sure about the other two i think they r around the epi 101
*midnyte*
*midnyte*

Postby Silvyfirst » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:00 am

For the first two pictures... I think they're from Episode 128... when Kagome comes back to her world because she has to take part in the cultural festival at school and Inuyasha follows her! :o

And for the picture with Inuyasha playing with Buyo, it may be from Episode 75... when Inuyasha has a break in Kagome's world but then has to fight against the panther-demons! I'm quite sure because Buyo scratches Inuyasha's hand and Kagome's grandfather tells him that cats are revengeful... when Inuyasha and Kagome come back to Inuyasha's world, panthers appear! :wink:
[size=0]Image
Image[/size]
Silvyfirst

Postby iamdeath » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:57 am

i was watching amv and saw video clip of kagome being born which eps is that kinda odd
I have been attack by one person who has stand by me since i was born my self
iamdeath

Postby Silvyfirst » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:17 am

That must be from the Spring Special Episodes: 147-148... with a long flashback about Inuyasha and Kikyo being together before Naraku's trap!
In the end Kikyo seals Inuyasha to the "Goshinboku" and in the last scenes of 500 years later Kagome is born with the "Shikon No Tama" inside her body! 8-)
[size=0]Image
Image[/size]
Silvyfirst

Postby Tenshi K. Tama » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:47 pm

I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.
Tenshi K. Tama

Return to Anime Screencaps