Your favorite artists

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:34 am

x_rex30 wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:More Muji/Yuji. :wink: I think she/he has done some DoA art before.. I have over 100gb of pics on my computer and I know the art is somewhere in it.. it's not in the folder I made for the artist though.

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nekio7ob.jpg
Good news everybody! :D I found the full name to this artist! His name is Yuji Kobayashi! Now it'll be a lot easier to find pics from this great artist! :D
Ruby-Eye in the Sexy/Hot Screen Caps thread at page 147 wrote:I think I found him?! His Name is Yuji Kobayashi!
Haven`t found much else from/about him though. :(
:? :P

Anyway he`s a great artist!!!

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:33 am

looking at those file names from your post, I wasn't thinking about looking there.. :(

I ended up buying some of his collections on a certain site and a lot of what came in the packages is already on that site.. didn't spend too much so isn't that bad but it's nice to support the artist a little bit for his work. There is a lot of extra stuff though. I was able to get the original psd files were they were created and I have layers for each image. Also have the original black and white sketches and everything. Pretty interesting IMO. Found some stuff that isn't in some torrent batches so it sorta payed off in a way.. not totally but a little. I'd list his main site and the place were he sells it but it contains nudity so I think that is out of the question. I'll post some of the stuff I have later. My gallery of his work has gotten a lot bigger! :wink:

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 am

I like this guy's style of art, it's a little bit different.

Takahiro Awatake
http://cx.sakura.ne.jp/~awatake

godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:50 am

I must say again this thread isn't for me to show off pictures I have from these artists.. well a little but I'm hoping to add to the collection I have from artists I like and to also find some new artists I haven't heard about.. so if you have anything you like please share and add pictures you haven't seen posted yet and add to the collection of pics for specific artists already posted. I'll be most likely to share more if others are willing to share as well.

I wont post full art books here.. if you want to see an entire collection from an artist go buy their art book or something. I don't blame you getting the art book another way though since some are quite hard to find and out of print.. though really I don't think it would be appropriate to tell you how to do so here.

There are places were things most likely wont go out of print like places were the art is sold digitally. I got a few high res sets from Yuji Kobayashi at this one place but I wont list the site due to 18+ content.

Also a lot of artists have a nice collection of their art on their site.. One great example is Ryu's Form Site. A few of his drawings will have exposed nipples.. but it's not portrayed as sexual and there are not many in his site.. so I don't think it'll be a problem to post his site.. if there is one sorry for posting. (specifically the first pic has a shirtless girl on his front page. >.<)

http://www.geocities.jp/iwamitsujp/1.html

anyway here is a new artist I don't think I've posted before.. I just copy pasted the first few listed alphabetically in the folder I made for his art so these are not hand picked.. there are a lot of very nice pics he has that are a lot better than these few. I'll add a quite a few and there shouldn't be a problem since they are available at his main website. ^^

Ryu's Form Site

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:54 am

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:00 am

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:02 am

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:03 am

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:45 am

every pic you post turns out sexy no matter wha tthe circumstances XD

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:12 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:every pic you post turns out sexy no matter wha tthe circumstances XD
And I know everytime I see your name on the "Last Post" column I know no new pictures have been added :wink:

MatsuRD on DeviantArt has quite a few good pieces of art from various anime.

http://matsurd.deviantart.com/
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Anime Screencaps”