inuyasha movie 3 screencaps

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
lostoursouls_666
Org Profile

Post by lostoursouls_666 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:27 am

Isn't this also known as a spoiler? O_o; for people who haven't seen the movie yet?

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:08 pm

IF you're talking about the newly added pictures, no, it's not a spoiler, that's exactly how the movie starts.

IYfluffy
Org Profile

Post by IYfluffy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:09 pm

lostoursouls_666 wrote:Isn't this also known as a spoiler? O_o; for people who haven't seen the movie yet?
I dont think so. We didnt show you the enemy, the point of the movie, THE END, let alone the plot. All we did was show you a bit of the mother (and didnt tell you her name) and the father (didnt tell you his name). If you went to a site you would see these pictures and more, the dont warn us theyre spoilers. I hope you know the movie has the mother and father in it, if not, im sorry if we spoiled it for you.
Humans…why miss them, why protect them, why love them?
You’re in my way…now die!
Inuyasha...be like your half-youkai self and.....CRAWL ON THE GROUND!!
-Lord Sesshomaru

iloveinuyasha89
Org Profile

ok i love inu yasha, im new, sooo i guess deal^_^

Post by iloveinuyasha89 » Mon May 16, 2005 11:27 am

ok, i really cant wait to see the movie but i can give a good summary about what this movie is abou......well because i love inu yasha. :P . if u want to know the summary and any information about the movie u can well tell me. k. i hope any inu yasha fan wants to have a chat with me can.
but i am going to give you a hint about the movie, Sesshomaru (aka Fluffy) wants power and inu yasha gets a hold of the power and well it opens the gates of hell.literally :oops: so if you want more let me know please and i would love to chat with other inu yasha fans

MarcellaRyoko
Org Profile

Post by MarcellaRyoko » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:23 pm

This movie really IS good!

I would like to see what others have to say about it, but without spoiling the movie, of course!

MarcellaRyoko
Org Profile

Post by MarcellaRyoko » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:32 pm

.....can I give a hint??? No one is really readin this right now anyway.....okay, so not a hint.......but can I give something away?

Okay, all you peoples who don't wanna get spoiled!!!!

:shock:

Here goes...turn back if ya don't wanna!

THE BEADS BREAK, TOO!!!!!

"YAYS!"

:twisted:

inuyashacrys111
Org Profile

cool

Post by inuyashacrys111 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:14 pm

i love those images but it sucks i only seen the first movie cause i have no money to buy the other movies.
InuYasha The Best Ever.....Also I'm Working On More AMV's So Just Be Calm For A Couple Days Or So.....

TruIdiotsPlaysmArt
Org Profile

Post by TruIdiotsPlaysmArt » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:53 pm

haha anyone got of pics of the baby inu yasha? he was soooooooooooooo cute!!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Colonel Sanders' Answer: I missed one?
Jessica Simpson 's Answer:
Why would he be one a road, I thought chickens lived in the ocean?

xchobitz2miyu
Org Profile

Post by xchobitz2miyu » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:09 pm

The third movie is coming out in September... poorly subbed english ones are out in certain anime/manga stores...

I personally like the third movie :wink:

TONS of SESSHOMARU :D

Silvyfirst
Org Profile

Kawaii!

Post by Silvyfirst » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:15 pm

Be aware that this might be some kind of spoiler!
But I think that most of you out there have already seen the third movie... it has already been dubbed in Italian! :D And so I suppose that also English dubbing has already been done!

Anyway... I think that the first 8 minutes of the 3rd movie are the best moments of all the Inu Yasha's series and 4 movies... it's so cute to see Inuyasha's father and mother together, young Sesshoumaru chatting with his dad and above all... baby Inuyasha crying like most babies do, and receiving his name, chosen by his father...

And... in front of this picture, who (among Inuyasha's fans) wouldn't say: KAWAII!!

Aaaaaaaaaah... ^.^ so cute!!
[size=0]Image
Image[/size]

Return to “Anime Screencaps”