someone please edit these wallpapers for me!!

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.

someone please edit these wallpapers for me!!

Postby syazana » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:22 am

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/9615/kakashi6ff.jpg
for this, please add 'hatake kakashi' at the left side

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/6589/kakashiiruka9ge.jpg
for this one, please erase the word 'ka' at the end of iruka's name.. and oh, please change the background too! do as you like! and one last thing, please change the wallpaper size to 1024 x 768

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/7012/group33nx.jpg
please change the background for this one too..

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/8909/orochimaru4lv.jpg
and for this one, i just want orochimaru's shadow at the background...please erase oro's pic at both left and right corner along with akuma's pic..but please don't erase the word 'orochimaru, the outcast sannin'

i know i'm too demand, but please help me! i don't know how to edit wallpaper or create a wallpaper.
syazana

Postby x_rex30 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:41 am

Thanks for that first pic, its pretty cool..! ^^

OK I guess ill do it, but im going to have to charge you many many money for it to get it done :?: :?: :?:
x_rex30

Postby aznfs » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:18 pm

x_rex30 wrote:Thanks for that first pic, its pretty cool..! ^^

OK I guess ill do it, but im going to have to charge you many many money for it to get it done :?: :?: :?:

charge enough for the same as him learning how to use gimp :roll: jkjk
aznfs

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:03 am

Alright, I'm working on the second one first.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:49 am

Alright here is the recreation of the second pic you posted. I can't figure out a good way to make the guys look smoother without loosing any details. If you want me to try on them again, it won't take me any time at all, and if you're happy as is....well.

The text was boring so I recreated it using Abaddon font, then gave it a dark red inner glow and a white outer glow. Also I just threw a background on the picture that I made a few weeks ago. Thought it might look good. It also can be changed quickly, even if it's just the color that you don't like.

This pic didn't take more than fifteen minutes to do, so feel free to have me do it a different way if you want.

Anyway, here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/TheKorovaMilkbar/Backgrounds/kakashiiruka_1024done.jpg

I'll try and think of a way to fix the guys. Until then, I hope this pleases you.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby syazana » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:27 am

TheKorovaMilkbar wrote:Alright here is the recreation of the second pic you posted. I can't figure out a good way to make the guys look smoother without loosing any details. If you want me to try on them again, it won't take me any time at all, and if you're happy as is....well.

The text was boring so I recreated it using Abaddon font, then gave it a dark red inner glow and a white outer glow. Also I just threw a background on the picture that I made a few weeks ago. Thought it might look good. It also can be changed quickly, even if it's just the color that you don't like.

This pic didn't take more than fifteen minutes to do, so feel free to have me do it a different way if you want.

Anyway, here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/TheKorovaMilkbar/Backgrounds/kakashiiruka_1024done.jpg

I'll try and think of a way to fix the guys. Until then, I hope this pleases you.

that was cool..... but you mispelled kakashi's name...
syazana

Postby syazana » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:28 am

x_rex30 wrote:Thanks for that first pic, its pretty cool..! ^^

money? i'm a malaysian meh...
syazana

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:38 pm

syazana wrote:that was cool..... but you mispelled kakashi's name...

I did?! :shock:

Crap, lemme try again. This time I'm going to try and smooth the picture out.
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:52 pm

Here we go. And I tried to make Kakashi and Iruka smoother, but I just can't remember how to do it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/TheKorovaMilkbar/Backgrounds/kakashiiruka_re_1024.jpg
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:57 pm

As for the first pic. Where would you like his name? In the left upper corner, the left middle corner, or the left lower corner....or do you just want me to use artists intuition?
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:20 pm

Well, I just went ahead and guessed. Here is the first pic redone:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/TheKorovaMilkbar/Backgrounds/kakashi6ff_2done2.jpg
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby syazana » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:30 am

thanks so much!! i love both kakashi x iruka & kakashi wallpapers!!
well, what about other wallpapers??
syazana

Postby TheKorovaMilkbar » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:38 am

The third one is no problem at all, easy.

The fourth one is gonna be a problem. I can get rid of both of the figures you asked to be removed, but I would also have to remove the 'outcast sannin' thing. I can recreate it to my best ability, but since the purple fades over the figure we're looking at there being no way to remove that.

Anyway, I'll do them later, unfortunately I have to go to class now.
TheKorovaMilkbar

Postby syazana » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:43 am

well.....
just do what you can..i don't mind if you want to remove the word...
but at least please put naruto logo and oro's name
oh, i just want oro's shadow cause it looks cool!! ^^
syazana

Postby syazana » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:02 am

umm....korova? are you still there?
syazana

Next

Return to Anime Screencaps