Rock-Paper-Pics (See 1st post for rules)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:28 pm

MarzGurl wrote:Yeah. And if you don't like it, nobody's forcing you to look. Bye!
Gee, why didn't I think of this before?
billy_wires wrote:They seem to be having fun, so perhaps rather than to lock it you guys could moniter it so id doesn't get out of hand, maybe? I just see this one going over the edge...
Oh wait...:roll:
Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:Okay, this thread is going to be locked due to a certain asshole named billy_wires posting a request in the moderators drop box to have this thread locked, if this thread is locked, im gonna spam the hell out you.
No, it'll be locked because of forum abuse. paizuri (an admin, just so you know) declaired these threads stupid and pointless in this thread. Also, by completely halting the thread to attack me you've effectivly proven his point. One last thing, how do you propose to spam the hell out of me? I get over 100 spam messages in my e-mail a day from other sites, why would yours be different? Or you could flood my PM inbox? Woopdeedoo. Go for it.

[MOD99: Besides that this is pretty much a versus thread, it's also managed to go off-topic, so I'm locking it.]

Return to “Anime Screencaps”