Rock-Paper-Pics (See 1st post for rules)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
MarzGurl
Org Profile

Post by MarzGurl » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:15 pm

No, Alexander was working for a while, and then he got torched by Bahamut. And everybody in the game freaked out like, "OMG ALEXANDER!!!"

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:17 pm

Alexander did this weird homing missile thing, bahamut exploded in a red and blue ball of fire, THEN The Airship called the Invincible did its wierd exploding energy beam thingie, after draining its power. I would know, i beat the game 15 times at least.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:50 pm

Okay, this thread is going to be locked due to a certain asshole named billy_wires posting a request in the moderators drop box to have this thread locked, if this thread is locked, im gonna spam the hell out you.

MarzGurl
Org Profile

Post by MarzGurl » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:01 pm

Geez, why? Just 'cause we couldn't figure out the Bahamut/Alexander thing for a while? Or just 'cause this isn't his type of thread? Hurry! Let's get back to the screens!

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:23 pm

No, not because of that. This is known as a pointless thread. You can read up on the definition here:

Pintless threads

This is indirectly, wait no, is a versus thread which falls under the definition of a pointless thread.

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:28 pm

MarzGurl wrote:Yeah. And if you don't like it, nobody's forcing you to look. Bye!
Gee, why didn't I think of this before?
billy_wires wrote:They seem to be having fun, so perhaps rather than to lock it you guys could moniter it so id doesn't get out of hand, maybe? I just see this one going over the edge...
Oh wait...:roll:
Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:Okay, this thread is going to be locked due to a certain asshole named billy_wires posting a request in the moderators drop box to have this thread locked, if this thread is locked, im gonna spam the hell out you.
No, it'll be locked because of forum abuse. paizuri (an admin, just so you know) declaired these threads stupid and pointless in this thread. Also, by completely halting the thread to attack me you've effectivly proven his point. One last thing, how do you propose to spam the hell out of me? I get over 100 spam messages in my e-mail a day from other sites, why would yours be different? Or you could flood my PM inbox? Woopdeedoo. Go for it.

[MOD99: Besides that this is pretty much a versus thread, it's also managed to go off-topic, so I'm locking it.]

Return to “Anime Screencaps”