Aisha Clan Clan [Screencaps]

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:26 am

WHOA, WHOA. I claimed Aisha first. check the pet string.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:28 am

btw, that's not a bad pic.

Come to think of it, I was planning to make a pastel picture based on that cat pic a long time ago. But I didn't get the pic until just recently, so I gave up the idea.
Member of Rei's "NemoSperry is a stupid noob-snob, cynic, unfounded-elitist, and overall hateful person that wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if he was hit by a constructive brick" Club. Join Today! 8-)

KiyoNagi
Org Profile

Post by KiyoNagi » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:29 am

Then, plain and simply.. I just stole her from you.. and now you can't get her.. ^^.. I get my powers from the Greatest Scientific Genius in the Universe! So they're perfect.. hehe.. or at least.. most of 'em... >>
Anyway.. I'll look for more pictures.. when I get off my lazy, cyber ass (meaning I don't really get up).. for now.. I shall comment!
~The Creator - My Past is Littered with Mysteries~
"Cherish me like a little Ryo-Ouki Doll! Hehe."
<::Like the Yellow Sticky Note! Post-It!::>

EvaXephon
Org Profile

Post by EvaXephon » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:38 am

What are you smoking, and how may I partake? I have long since held all rights thereunto pertaining to Aisha Clan Clan.
Image Image

Nallv2
Org Profile

Post by Nallv2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:40 am

:|
[size=0]Image
Image[/size]

Nallv2
Org Profile

Post by Nallv2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:44 am

I supose I best post a pic to make up for that
[size=0]Image
Image[/size]

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:21 am

Here's a better cat pic

That one makes a good background.

KiyoNagi
Org Profile

Post by KiyoNagi » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:48 pm

EvaXephon wrote:What are you smoking, and how may I partake? I have long since held all rights thereunto pertaining to Aisha Clan Clan.
But, you forget.. now matter WHO Aisha belongs/ed to.. I have STOLEN her.. and no one can get her.. ^^

SO EAT IT
~The Creator - My Past is Littered with Mysteries~
"Cherish me like a little Ryo-Ouki Doll! Hehe."
<::Like the Yellow Sticky Note! Post-It!::>

TheKorovaMilkbar
Org Profile

Post by TheKorovaMilkbar » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:05 am

more to come :wink:

oh, and btw......Aisha...is...MINE!
so there!

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:45 am

Nallv2 wrote:
Vlad86 wrote:Actaully, that pic is from the infamous epsidode 23 "Hot Springs Planet Tenrei".

The episode never aired on Cartoon Network due to it's heavy fan-service count (well, it was the obligitory fan-service episode. They always happen at hot springs), even though it still had plenty of story in it to make it a viable episode.

To my knowledge, the only animated Outlaw Star media is the 26 episode series and the pilot film. There is no movie, sorry. (though, an Outlaw Star movie would be cool.....)
are you sure ...... oh well maybe I need to kick my friends ass for lying to me....
YES! YES! KICK HIS ASS GOOD!

MUHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAH!
/end Zorak voice

I have the dvds in the colectors box set. It's a sin to watch Outlaw Star edited.
Anyhow, a website once had the pilot film for download, but I never downloaded it (I used to have a 56k. Now I never want to go back to that. Yay for broadband!)

As for the Aisha ownership....you know she'd just kick your ass right?

C'trl C'trl pride and all....

Oh yeah, I've been long pimping the Hellsing manga, but now is a chance to pimp the Outlaw Star manga!!!
bet you guys didn't even know that existed :P
Different storyline though...only thing it has in common with the series (well, the series is based on the manga afterall) is most of the characters.
Also, the manga is more graphic. Limb severing, and full frontal nudity. From Melfina (yep, no "bar" things covering those spots anymore, just a clear tube.) Oh, and there's abit of nudity from Hilda and.....yes Gene gets caught in the nude. In bed. With Melfina. At Fred's place(!).

So buy the manga! Now! Only $7.95 per volume! (3 vols)
The Big O will KILL you!

Return to “Anime Screencaps”