Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Joe88
Org Profile

Re: Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Post by Joe88 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 am

I want the other eps/ending now :awesome:

going to be a long wait though :nose:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Damnit, wish more of the novels were translated, each one seems to be worth about 4 eps but only the first one has been fully translated.

anyway, one part I did find interesting is
Spoiler :
Kuroneko said "I'll be calling him something else soon enough" when Kirino tells her to stop calling kousaka "Nii-san" and then Kuroneko is practicing catgirl poses in front of the mirror in the credits. :awesome:
she's come a long way from her ice queen vampire self

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Kuroneko totally wants to
Spoiler :
hit it

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:Kuroneko totally wants to
Spoiler :
have sexual relations with Kyou
Fixed for clarity purposes. After that last episode i felt it necessary ...lol

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 am

Seriously did not expect this show to utterly own Yosuga no Sora which I was really liking for the first few shows.

But considering the ending of Yosuga no Sora (didn't hate it, but I could have done without him screwing the daylights out of his sister), and considering how in this show, the brother and sister do NOT want to screw each other at all, this show wins for being able to remain intelligent about that matter.

My friend and I both agree, the scene where he finds out what his buddy has been stuck doing is THE best one of the whole show.

....is possible

We both laughed our butts off with that line :)

I liked the 12th show, I don't require any different endings.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:52 am

Agreed. GOOD END. Although it's worth noting that the BD extras have a couple of hilarious animated audio commentary tracks with little "SD" versions of the characters...definitely worth watching.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 am

Well, my friend has persuaded me to check this one out. I was originally gonna bypass it because lolwut, eroge games, but the animation looks so nice and I saw this epically dramatic scene online with this Ayase girl having like a mental breakdown over friendship, and then turning cold when she finds out.
Want to watch. :3 It'll be like Nogizaka Haruka: except with eroge games and better animation. xD

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:44 am

I went to the bookstore and found all of the novels translated... in freaking Korean!!! The Korean bookstore had all of the Haruhi, Spice and Wolf, and Oreimo's translated...
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Minimoto wrote:I went to the bookstore and found all of the novels translated... in freaking Korean!!! The Korean bookstore had all of the Haruhi, Spice and Wolf, and Oreimo's translated...
DEM KOREANS! :bzz: :bzz:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 am

mirkosp wrote:
Minimoto wrote:I went to the bookstore and found all of the novels translated... in freaking Korean!!! The Korean bookstore had all of the Haruhi, Spice and Wolf, and Oreimo's translated...
DEM KOREANS! :bzz: :bzz:
well manga is more popular over there than in western countries, considering how close the countries are geographically it's not surprising. plus korean manhwa (equivalent of manga) has a decent foothold in japan as well, as a number have already been made into anime (Japanese made).

anyone know a good translator who would be willing to do the novels? I would be willing to commission someone to translate them.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”