Fairy Tail

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Re: Fairy Tail

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:21 pm

AimoAio wrote:Haven't been watching the anime for a few weeks now...are they still on the Laxus arc? :O
yep whats his name gajeel? In today episode he joins the fight.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Steel dragon slayer? Nice :D I take it they've showed Mistgun's face already then? :P

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 pm

AimoAio wrote:Steel dragon slayer? Nice :D I take it they've showed Mistgun's face already then? :P
Yes! and I dont read the manga so its killing me on why he looks like that. lol.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 am

so another arc is done, anyone seen any info on how long they intend to extend the anime? the other series done by this author, rave master, had the anime stop part way through the series, would be interesting to know how far they intend to take this one. I hope they make it far enough to do the edolas arc, seeing another triple dragon slayer fight will be good.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Jasta85 wrote:so another arc is done, anyone seen any info on how long they intend to extend the anime? the other series done by this author, rave master, had the anime stop part way through the series, would be interesting to know how far they intend to take this one. I hope they make it far enough to do the edolas arc, seeing another triple dragon slayer fight will be good.
Didnt you see at the end Ul daughter made an appearence. Its going to probably ge back to that je...whatever his name is. And then its probably going to be about laxus father and about that wizard that they were trying to bring back. lol

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 pm

no, that was actually a scene out of the manga, it plays a part in a later arc (jelal is the guy you're talking about). Unless they throw in a completely random filler arc the next arc will the the nirvana arc, with a new dragon slayer and her sidekick :p

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Jasta85 wrote:no, that was actually a scene out of the manga, it plays a part in a later arc (jelal is the guy you're talking about). Unless they throw in a completely random filler arc the next arc will the the nirvana arc, with a new dragon slayer and her sidekick :p
Oh ok :) I hope this series is going to be a long one and not a cheasy long one either. Like I hope they actually finish with the Manga unlike tons of other shows. lol.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 pm

i somehow doubt it, the manga does not look like it will be ending any time soon (unless he just suddenly shuts it down, which i very much doubt considering how popular it is). The anime still has 2 major arcs and a few side stories (one of which is the next ep apparently) before it catches up, but there are still a lot of dark guilds and unresolved plots out there for the series to end any time soon and once the anime catches up to the manga they may just end it with the arc they are currently on or they make up an ending.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 am

Jasta85 wrote:but there are still a lot of dark guilds and unresolved plots out there for the series to end any time soon and once the anime catches up to the manga they may just end it with the arc they are currently on or they make up an ending.

I hope they don't end it like they do other shows like Claymore and other shows it will drive me insane! I hate anime that does that. lol.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:39 pm

They'd either animate right up to the manga and then make up some filler-arc type with a different ending and stop there(kinda like the first FMA.)

Or they'll do the same thing as what happened to Naruto and make a tonne of fillers to give the manga time to move further :\

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”