To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Re: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Post by LantisEscudo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 pm

OropherZero wrote:also someone tell me if they can find a 100x100px gif of Kuroko head banging lol
I've already made one. I'm debating whether to use it as my own avatar or not right now. :)

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah, Miss Scientist is super hawt. I even like how despite the fanservice of her stripping, it's like she doesn't seem to care/understand. "when hot, take off clothes." it's logic :P

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Episode 11. Wow, they handled that pretty well actually. I'll leave the explanation to Angel :D

Nygmatech Enterprises
Org Profile

Post by Nygmatech Enterprises » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 am

Just watched episode 11. Holy crap.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:37 am

Ugh, this throbbing headache is so annoying thus the delay! :x

Anyways, episode 11
Spoiler :
we got some sweet, badass Biribiri action for the first half while the second half we are delved into Harumi's past and how utter bastards the scientists were with those children. 8O :evil:

Then the episode ended with a cliffhanger when a giant fetus monster coming out of Harumi. Ohhh, boy!

I would imagine there's some conspiracy going on in the background with these experiments of Academy City, but it'll probably be delved into much more deeply in Index than in Railgun though. And also, the way Harumi was describing the Level Upper as splitting into separate brains of a network in order to advance higher, doesn't it almost sound like one of the basis of the MISAKA clone experiment?
Next episode, tentacles! At least this series got me to appreciate the awesomeness of girls wearing shorts under their short skirt; it's a slick, conservative fanservice that freakin' WORKS! :P
ImageImage

Nygmatech Enterprises
Org Profile

Post by Nygmatech Enterprises » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Nice giant monster fight. Great to see Biribiri really cutting loose. Sweet ending. Glad Kuroko got some sugah finally. I also always love it to hear the theme song and think "Oh $#!%, villain in trouble now."

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Episode 12..........Mikoto, use your Thunderbolt attack! Now finish it with your RAILGUN ATTACK!! :lol: :twisted:
Spoiler :
That was fun and BADASS. The AIM Burst monster was suitably creepy as hell with it getting regenerated from Mikoto's attacks. It was great seeing Mikoto going pretty much all out; this is one of the reason she's one of the most popular characters in the Index-verse. And the way it started playing the English version of the ED song at the end of the episode really gave it a nice retrospective feeling along with how the girls are close to their respective other.
Gotta have a SWIMSUIT break episode after all that intensity! 8-)
ImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Ep 12 was friggin epic.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 am

EP 13....dear god Kuroko...

I am scared ;_;

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Episode 13.....SWIMSUIT EPISODE!!!

Summer time on a Christmas vacation is much needed!

ImageImageImage

- MII. TRUMPS ALL!!! :twisted:
- It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all!! NOTHING AT ALL!!! :shock: :x
- Snake? SNAAAAKE!!!!
- Oh wow, 2001: Space Odyssey reference!! With first a Casablanca reference and now this, someone in J.C. Staff must be a huge movie buff!
- Congrats, Mikoto. You are now a fool! :lol:

There'll be no new episode for this week. I can imagine the new OP and ED sequences will premiere next week at the very least so we can get a glimpse of the upcoming new arc.
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”