To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:02 am

well, the first series did come out 6 years ago so the animation would improve and they didn't know it would be a hit so there wouldn't have been as much effort put into it.

Anyway, really excited to see the whole fight again. This makes you realize how lucky touma was, if accelerator had just kept his distance and hit him with long range attacks he would have been instantly dead. hell, accelerator threw a sky scraper in another series, killing touma would have been easy except he kept trying to beat him in close combat when he had no actual experience in fist fighting.

wonder what they're going to do with the rest of the season after this fight. whole new story arc or will it still blend in with the original series.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 am

Goddamnit show, why are you so good. :awesome:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 am

Jasta85 wrote:This makes you realize how lucky touma was
Seeing Touma's name and the word lucky in the same sentence doesn't feel quite right. :P
Jasta85 wrote: wonder what they're going to do with the rest of the season after this fight. whole new story arc or will it still blend in with the original series.
I think I read somewhere (not sure if it was ANN or elsewhere) that after the Sisters Arc, it'll be back to the more lighthearted stuff like in Railgun S1.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:00 pm

and so touma barely escaped death by poison cookies,

I wonder what happened to the 9000+ misaka's, with the project shut down are they getting government assistance or something, or did they all get jobs?

damn, I want a to aru no accelerator series now, I want to see him actually reach level 6, most likely when saving last order or something

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:18 pm

ep 17 was nice and relaxing, loved the Kuroko vs Frenda fight in the restaraunt

new opening is interesting, have no idea what the new arc is, wonder who the new loli is, we already have enough of those in this series

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:31 am

Just caught up all the way from season 1 and I'm loving this new season. Even though Misaka, Accelerator, and Kuroko are great, I think that Mugino is my favorite so far. She's just a certified badass and her power is awesome as hell too. :ying:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 am

Very interesting episode this week. Some thoughts:
Spoiler :
I have a feeling that the little blonde girl is actually a super genius and is attending that Academic Assembly and is being forced to help this anti-esper group. It also seems that they're focusing around the level 5's (maybe?) so hopefully we'll see more of them! As for that end, I'm fairly sure that Shinobu is still being held prisoner seeing as she never reappeared after being captured by one of the ITEM girls.

Also, I wondered this a lot this season, but I find it really weird that these level 5's don't ever know each other or how they look, except for Misaka and 5 considering they go to the same school. Seeing as there's only 7 level 5's in the world(?), I'd imagine they'd be crazy famous with pictures on the internet and stuff like that. I would think that people would want to know how the strongest esper ever looked. :P

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 pm

I love Kongou Mitsuko's attitude whenever she shows up. lecturing the knocked out purse snatcher heh

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 am

Yeah, Kongou's actually one of my faves in this series.

Also, the MMR specials were quite hilarious. Especially loved the MISAKA sister's part.
Under Construction

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:14 am

pacotacoshell wrote:
Spoiler :
I'm fairly sure that Shinobu is still being held prisoner seeing as she never reappeared after being captured by one of the ITEM girls.
Spoiler :
Oh, I thought I saw her in the dark room of that weird Academy. Watch the very end of episode 18. :wink:
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”