KissXSis

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
post-it
Org Profile

Re: KissXSis

Post by post-it » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

kindly refer to the episode that everyones been waiting for -- from the first Manga thru
the discontinued OVA's http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 0&start=65 'nough said!

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Just looked at OAV 4.

Hmm for a show where you don't really see anything actually really happening in any real detail, I must say, this particular OAV will probably give you an erection regardless of what your mind has to say about the content context.

There's plenty of actual definite sex, more or less. The brother's hard on makes an appearance, and both girls get in on with him during their individual moments quite nude. But there's just something missing all the same as you will see if you check it out.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Sukunai wrote: But there's just something missing all the same as you will see if you check it out.
Morals? :asd:

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 pm

guy07 wrote:
Sukunai wrote: But there's just something missing all the same as you will see if you check it out.
Morals? :asd:
Well aside from that of course :)

No I was just not wishing to spoil the fun.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 am

OAV 5 just appeared, and it is yet another video of his horny sisters in dire need of a serious fucking. And not much of anything else really ever happens aside from the humourous antics of the parents. Yes people the parents are actually acting frisky as well this OAV. Looks like everyone is getting some this time through.

Show closes with hints the next OAV will be introducing new people.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm

.. did you really think they were going to get any T__T ..

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 am

post-it wrote:.. did you really think they were going to get any T__T ..
Weeeeeeeell you see, I have been surprised by a few shows recently.

I watched one show that 'seems' like Clannad only to turn into a show where the guy fucks every single female in the cast ending up with his sister Sora. And they leave damned near nothing out.

Then there is that crappy drawn Panty and Gater with its maximum crude.

And the Ladies vs Butlers with its how often can we do a great tit scene.

Then there is the Suck on my tits Qwaser.

So it's not like it would be out of the ordinary for them to eventually just have him fuck the daylights out of those two girls.

So it could go either way, and I would prefer it to stay as it is given a choice. Because the frustrated humour has been ok so far.

There's already too many tittie sequence shows on the market now.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”