Zettai Karen Children

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Not a fan of loli's really but ep 1 certainly has my attention.

Muscle dude is sick however... :shock:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:50 am

I don't like loli at all, but then as far as I am concerned, the term loli has no meaning outside of pictures of naked children.

I don't mind having children in an anime. I also don't mind if anime has ugly old men in it.

I think making the red head a reincarnated Happosai is rather funny though. I can't wait to hear her yell "what a haul!"

Seeing the last show, and then seeing that it has 52 episodes mentioned in my usual sites for that sort of information was really cool though.

The show is clearly not over at 26.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:27 pm

This shows appeal is definately not in the Loli, although if you like that kinda stuff, the fact that they are children might be a bonus, but it doesn't realy show them in any kind of sexual way. They occasionally make childish advantces on him, and try to make dude see them as adults in somewhat childish ways... but theres no stuff like panty flashes and the like. (except for the one time that dude put hipnosis on whats his face to make him see them as adults, that episode was hilarious :lol: )

I love how this show pokes fun at all the little details that Magical girl type shows tend to ignore also :lol: (like in the transformation scenes)

Sukunai
Org Profile

Re: Zettai Karen Children

Post by Sukunai » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Hmm just saw show number 40, yep number 40, still going strong, even if no one seems to be talking about it much any more.

Interesting feature in this one, there's a cameo of the Karen girls (the singers).
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:59 am

Well 46 was notable for the spoofing of another popular anime series :)

It's rather funny.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Just saw ep 51, which appears to be a conclusion which is easy to start up into middle school years now (but I have no evidence that is happening).

Last ep was interesting in that the show was all pointless filler in comparison to the content of the credits which seemed to accomplish what you might have thought the show was supposed to do.

So anyway, I liked the series a lot. There was a few blantant filler eps, but only a few.

And I close off this thread with this post in all likelihood and no one else is posting in it by the looks of things :)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Good updates ^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”