Code Geass R2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby Kariudo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:27 pm

angelx03 wrote:[spoiler]- And Rollo's Geass has the ability to freeze. Now how do compete against that! [/spoiler]

ah, but did you notice[spoiler] Rollo's geass has a very limited range, the radius is about the length of that walkway by the underground water system. It might be able to be increased by concentration like Mao's geass...but I'd be surprised if this doesn't come up as a weakness later on.[/spoiler]
I could speculate a bit further, but I think doing so could ruin a great episode later on
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Postby Kalium » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm

[spoiler]I think Rollo made a big mistake there. He tipped his hand, and now Lelouch knows what he can do.[/spoiler]
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot

Postby Pas » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 am

Kariudo wrote:[spoiler] Rollo's geass has a very limited range, the radius is about the length of that walkway by the underground water system. It might be able to be increased by concentration like Mao's geass...but I'd be surprised if this doesn't come up as a weakness later on.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Well, I think he only used as much as he needed to to be honest. Keeping in mind the battle in the tower, and how he even reached Lelouch's Knightmare, which was a considerable distance away from him.[/spoiler]

Kalium wrote:[spoiler]I think Rollo made a big mistake there. He tipped his hand, and now Lelouch knows what he can do.[/spoiler]

x2

[spoiler]As great as Rollo's geass is, he is not the genius that Lelouch is.[/spoiler]
Pas
のヮの

Postby outlawed » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:55 am

Ep 4. 8/10

Rollo gets confused.
outlawed

Postby Pas » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:33 am

Osnap it's out?

I re-watched episode 1 and 2 yesterday with a friend and realized how many references they actually made to what was about to happen O:
Pas
のヮの

Postby outlawed » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:23 am

Pas1990 wrote:Osnap it's out?

As stated in the thread's first post:
Code Geass airs weekly on Sunday at 17:00 on MBS/TBS in Japan.

=p
outlawed

Postby Batto! » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:02 pm

its so nice to wake up and have an episode ready to be watched O:<
Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge

Postby Oli.C » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:32 pm

God damn!
[spoiler]After watching episode 4, which was awesome btw, I can't decide who is more evil... Light from Death note or Zero?[/spoiler]
Oli.C

Postby Batto! » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:01 pm

lmao ep 4 fukin rocked

[spoiler]him using that platform technique again just made me laugh with joy, that was awsome[/spoiler]
Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge

Postby OmniStrata » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Lelouch 1 - Rolo 0

Lelouch mindrapes all he comes across with OR WITHOUT geass...

0_0

If only Light from death note wasn't so unfortunate as to lose vs. bad writing...
OmniStrata

Postby angelx03 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Episode 4...oh man! Wow, Lelouch, just wow! :lol:

[spoiler]So to get out of Rolo's gun point at him, he actually talked his way and promised him C.C. With some really elaborate scheme, Zero managed to kill two birds with one stone in releasing his higher-ups from execution and getting Rolo to side with him with the power of "brotherly love" (of course after his usefulness wears out, he plans on killing him)! :o

Though why am I'm getting a feeling this is going to backfire horrifically? :roll: [/spoiler]

Next episode should brings lots of fuel in the fire because Suzaku returned to the school. And there's girls' swim team dressed up as maids in their one-piece swimsuit!!!!
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby Kariudo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:00 pm

[spoiler]At least Lulu seems to want to use Rolo for his geass...which does seem like it'l lead to some interesting developments. Still think that Lulu should've used Mao. Nothing like some emotional manipulation to spice things up. Also, surfing mechs ftw. At first, I thought that lulu choosing the riot shield would play out like the line from trigun that explains where the word contradiction comes from.[/spoiler]

one last thing worth mentioning
another pizza hut ad in this ep...has there been one in every ep so far?
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Postby AK.E » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Kariudo wrote:one last thing worth mentioning
another pizza hut ad in this ep...has there been one in every ep so far?

I don't think there was one in the second episode.

Aside from that. This has probably got to be my favourite episode of Code Geass R2.
[spoiler]Suzaku returning to the school is kind of weird but we'll see how it plays out between Lelouch and Suzaku.

How many people know that Lelouch has regained his memories? Kallen, C.C., and Rollo. I think that's it.[/spoiler]

Once again Lelouch's brilliance is astounding.
AK.E

Postby SheeGee » Thu May 01, 2008 10:32 pm

[spoiler] whoa whe lelouch's mech was skating down the thing it reminded me of eureka 7 with the skyboarding mechs. anyways lelouch is starting to turn into light...manipulating ppl through feelings. and one quesion:can rolo can only stop living things? afterall he couldnt stop that bullet.[/spoiler]
SheeGee

Postby AK.E » Fri May 02, 2008 7:08 am

haruhist91 wrote:[spoiler] whoa whe lelouch's mech was skating down the thing it reminded me of eureka 7 with the skyboarding mechs. anyways lelouch is starting to turn into light...manipulating ppl through feelings. and one quesion:can rolo can only stop living things? afterall he couldnt stop that bullet.[/spoiler]

According to Rollo, he can't stop "physical phenomenon".
AK.E

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion