Bwahaha, oh man episode 3 has some really nice surprises!
(and I have AVOIDED watching that leak which made this episode more awesome)
[spoiler]- The announcement of Zero's comeback was actually C.C. in disguise; Lelouch already sneaked out of the tower.
- Villeta and Rollo are indeed working together spying on Lelouch in order to bring out C.C.
- And Rollo's Geass has the ability to freeze. Now how do compete against that!
- Karen in towel...YAY!!!
- So THAT'S how Lelouch was able to conceal his Geass; C.C. gave him a contact lens to cover it.
- Oh man, looks like Guilford is going to execute the higher-ups of the Order of the Black Knights unless Zero shows up.
- Lelouch was very suspicious about Rollo and why the other students seem to remember him instead of Nunnally. He also felt that he was being followed so he devised a plan involving a "date" with Shirley, Milly, Rivalz, and Rollo spying, and a bomb threat in the mall in order to get behind what's going on.
- And he succeeded and was able to trap Rollo by pointing his gun at his head.........until Rollo used his Geass and turned the tables on him.
- And the episode ended with a cliffhanger with Li Xingke attacking the Black Knights inside embassy and declaring they will perish here. I didn't expect him to attack them; I wonder what were his motives.
This is is why I love Code Geass because this series seriously puts you on the edge of your seat (kind of like 24). Pretty much none of the time spent were completely wasted (though you can argue about Karen's barging in C.C's meeting), and even the silly school comedic moments were actually important in moving the plot.