Code Geass R2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue May 06, 2008 12:06 am

hey its code geass we're talking about, most likely an explosion caused by black knights or some interference with the call will occur so he doesn't have to answer :/

SheeGee
Org Profile

Post by SheeGee » Tue May 06, 2008 6:48 pm

does milly kno what's going on?
Spoiler :
cuz when she and suzaku were talking, she knew that kallen was in the rebellion and who nina was (despite the fact that nina was erased from the students' memories)

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue May 06, 2008 7:48 pm

remember that Kallen revealed herself to the school committee during the black rebellion

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Tue May 06, 2008 7:56 pm

And there would have been no reason to erase Nina from the students memories.
I don't know why you assumed that she was.

And that reminds me...
Spoiler :
We STILL don't know exactly what happened with the whole Nina rigged to a nuke thing.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Wed May 07, 2008 1:54 am

the less known about crazy lesbian the better

SheeGee
Org Profile

Post by SheeGee » Wed May 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Ishbalan wrote:And there would have been no reason to erase Nina from the students memories.
I don't know why you assumed that she was.
while lelouch was looking at pictures, he mentioned that nina wasnt in any of them.
well i guess u could argue that when lelouch's mind was altered, nina left the school.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu May 08, 2008 2:23 am

I'm up to ep 4, will watch ep 5 tomorrow.

Spoiler :
Wow, if what I've seen is any indication... I mean let's face it, we knew not all was right with Suzaku all the way from about mid-season 1, but WOW, what an utter dick he has turned out to be! :x Surprisingly, while I've been quite on the fence with Lelouch as far as genuine sympathy, looking at Suzaku now really does put him in a more positive light for me. What a fucking hypocrite.

I like the curve ball that's been thrown in with Rollo however. This will no doubt cause major drama later in the series, and so far Rollo has not disappointed as a character. Hope they keep his character rolling (lol pun). I've no doubt Lulu has got him now and will probably find a weakness to him eventually, while I do doubt he'll get over his fury so easily - it's not like Zero to kiss and make up etc. I would rather things resolve more positively for Rollo though. His emotional immaturity and insecurity, combined with his not-so-easy fate as a young geass user, make him sympathetic in a way Mao never was.

The much more outward tension between C.C. and Kallen - oof, hot stuff that :D
I really wish both of them got a bit more screen time to interact with each other and the rest of the cast - hopefully if this parallel structure keeps up, at least we'll get an episode mostly about Kallen sometime soon. I think she's my favourite character in the series - and her fighting style >>>> everyone else, by far. But she's a little lacking in screen time outside the big fights.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu May 08, 2008 4:36 am

Anyone up for some C.C. flavored pizza?

:D

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu May 08, 2008 10:58 am

OmniStrata wrote:Anyone up for some C.C. flavored pizza?

:D
I think that would only be possible if Mao had his way with her in season 1 :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Fri May 09, 2008 8:33 am

Just finished 5. Pretty cool episode, though I have to agree with outlawed and say that I wish they'd stop relating so much back to season 1, it's great to see the differences and all, but I can't wait for all the real action to begin.

That being said, the cliffhanger at the end of the episode, holy crap.

*bangs head against wall for next ep*

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”