Spice and Wolf

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:52 am

angelx03 wrote:So is this considered.....
Spoiler :
season 3 of Code Geass?!
:lol: :wink:
:awesome:

jonhmaster
Org Profile

Post by jonhmaster » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:01 pm

spice and wolf II finally was finally confirmed. ^_^

Synopsis

The official Japanese website of the Wolf and Spice franchise has confirmed that a second television anime season has been green-lit. Director Takeo Takahashi and screenplay writer Naruhisa Arakawa will return for Spice and Wolf II. However, Toshimitsu Kobayashi (El Hazard: The Alternative World, Fate/stay night) will replace Kazuya Kuroda as the character designer and chief animation director. Likewise, the Brain's Base studio (MazinKaiser, The Boy Who Saw the Wind) will be animating instead of IMAGIN. The anime adapts Isuna Hasekura and Jū Ayakura's acclaimed novel series that avoids the usual sword-and-sorcery trappings of fantasy stories and focuses on how business (and religion) gets done in a medieval world — with a wolf girl. Jun Fukuyama and Ami Koshimizu will reprise their roles as the peddler Lawrence and the wolf girl Holo who embark on a journey together.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Chrono63 wrote:New season confirmed. FUCK YEAH!
Awesome!!!!

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:26 pm

I, for one, welcome our new <s>furry</s> Alan Greenspan overlords.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 am

Chrono63 wrote:New season confirmed. FUCK YEAH!
Keep them coming baby...
I can't get enough of this series!! 8-)

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:38 pm

I'm really quite shocked how good this was, I was expecting furfag magic and other anime nonsense all over the place, but it was quite practical actually. I am concerned that they appear to be sacking what looks like just about everybody involved in the first season, but we'll see how that plays out.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:40 am

New Season!? Aw man. I haven't finished the first one...
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Spice and Wolf

Post by EvaFan » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm

ANN

Apparently there was an unreleased episode. All so the next season starts airing this summer. Definitely something to look forward to 8-) .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: Spice and Wolf

Post by OropherZero » Sat May 02, 2009 7:00 am

ep00 of season 2 was cute <3 Horo is as cute as ever. And yes this episode is new and something only subbed today, been some confusion as to whether this have been seen before.

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Sat May 02, 2009 7:05 am

OVA episode, hell yeah!
I needed my Horo dose immediately, so I couldn't wait for any other group and watched BSS. Might also have a rewatch later, if something better gets released, it's only 22min after all.
Spoiler :
Tsundere wolf acting ill is so cute~~~ x3

Although there was also one scene a bit more serious/sad, when it showed Horo between other wolves and Lawrence. When she chose him, his bones appeared (which implied him eventually aging and dying, while she will have to live on) and then she couldn't return to her pack anymore. Looks like this are some of the problems she will be facing in the second season.
I dare you challenge me.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”