Koharu Biyori

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Koharu Biyori

Post by paizuri » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:08 pm

This is the official Koharu Biyori discussion thread.

Official website (japanese)

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:04 pm

.. I'm hoping that the web site is out of date because it only states one TV Airing 11/14

.. you are a guy. you collect dolls. female dolls. ( why, I don't know. T_T ) you decide to venture into the world of InterActive Real Dolls ( Robots ) who look, play, act and feel as real as you need them to be; they can be for any use you see fit -- for they are yours to do with as you please. they are on display behind a glass window. ( I WANT ONE!! ) while you are looking at the selection of life size dolls available, one is not in her glass case; she grabs your hand and asks, "will you be my Master!"
the salesmen says she's only a Maid type doll, there are soo many other better dolls to choose from ... what will you do .. what will you do?

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:07 am

.. As Episode 01 opens, we find Murase in his room with a large box to open; its her, the girl who chose him, all wrapped up with .. with .. only a thin red ribbon gently draped over her and a tag below her chin. She slowly pretends to wake-up. "EEK, where are my close ... " she knows who did it and is not very happy about it; all she wants to be is a good-girl-maid, "this situation sucks" she says as he brings her something to wear. "T_T You want me to wear THAT" as she takes a goood look around the room, its clear what she's in for!

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:53 pm

.. As Episode 02 starts, we have a lost girl in the Park and ( what kinda pervert takes a Camera Shot for a scene from a girls _; have you no shame of ANYKIND? --jerks!)
Spoiler :
Yui, now named so by her Master, objects. no, not objecting to the little girl being lost, objecting to him showing his "kind side" twards the little girl. more and more words are mis-spoken ( close instead of clothes, blah blah blah ) and the lost girl is then asked to join Murase & Yui for lunch at the scene stealing girls fathers bar/diner. The girl from the diner is also into Cosplay; Yui doesn't like where this is going as she gets tossed into a Lunch Hour Cosplay Dress-up Showdown!.. Yui states, "how can they be so lovey-dovey about a situation like THIS and leave me out of the picture ;__;"

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:38 pm

Maybe it'll get by with the fanservice and humor(?), but unless it delves more into the aspects of personal will, free-thought, and more philosophical / cognitive questions, it doesn't seem to be very interesting.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Lyrs wrote:Maybe it'll get by with the fanservice and humor(?), but unless it delves more into the aspects of personal will, free-thought, and more philosophical / cognitive questions, it doesn't seem to be very interesting.
......don't bet on it! :lol:

Besides, this OVA series is only going to last 2 episodes.
ImageImage

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:47 pm

.. I'm thinking that Fan Service is all its aimed at -- so far!

.. after watching Strait Jacket OVA 01 a few minutes ago, I won't have time to watch Gundam 00, ef - memories nor de capo any more :twisted: its part Cowboy Bebop & part Blue Gender with a rather tainted mission :evil: and a very small time frame to complete it in :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:11 pm

post-it wrote:I won't have time to watch Gundam 00, ef - memories nor de capo any more
Yeah man, us anime fans have it hard.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:21 am

Pas1990 wrote:
post-it wrote:I won't have time to watch Gundam 00, ef - memories nor de capo any more
Yeah man, us anime fans have it hard.
yeah .. I can't help it T_T I'm sooooooooooo bored right now that I'm starting to watch Magical Dorime plus series just for something to watch T_T .. I really can't believe that this fall of 2007 season is so boring ... zzzzZZZZZzzzz

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 am

O_o chobits rip-off?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”