Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

Post by paizuri » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:23 pm

This is the official Goshūshō-sama Ninomiya-kun discussion thread.

Official website (japanese)

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:31 am

.. this series is already in its second episode and I can't make heads-or-tales of the direction it is supposed to heading for T_T .. it is actually Different enough from "He Is My Master" and "Girls Bravo" to be called Interestingly Frustrating ^__^

.. From the opening in the first episode to the ending of the second episode, it is quite clear that the writers and director "know what they are doing ^_^" .. my guess; they used to be people from M.O.E. .. it's amusing what people value when they are rich ^_~

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:04 pm

.. some of the humor in this series is related to what shouldn't be real .. I mean; who walks through a forest and finds "open pits" and "cages" along the trail ?? T_T
.. I know I've seen this scene before but I can't remember if it was from NOIR or ANGELIC LAYER .. hmmm

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:07 pm

Lmao man perfect screenshots for making it look random XD

I must get this.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:48 am

.. its really to bad that the animators love close-ups; from a distance she's quite cute!

post-it
Org Profile

^_^

Post by post-it » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 pm

.. Episode 07 -- this is what I was hoping the series was all about ^__^ . everyone in this show is now totally Defined -- we finally get the connections =T_T=

.. The Rich Witch of the Only "Ramon Noodle" Industry, a girl whose so klutzy that she somehow seem to attract men -- even though she can't do a thing for them, and the Cook who must Serve and Guard Them -- for Life. Today's Episode, "Home Made Roman Noodles" -vs- The Ramon Queen!

.. Todays Accidental Active Ingredient: Cat Nip 8-)

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:14 am

Yay I was the 1st one to upload an amv with this anime ^^

Well, its too ecchi for me althought the 1st episode was great !!
There'd be very nice jokes and good characters but somehow there is everywhere an episode where u think : wtf oÔ i hoped it to be not so strange ..... and I really don't like love triangels >.< (<--- That was MY opinion, watch it yourself if you rly wanna know how it is)

I'll watch it again when i've nothing to do.... that'll last some time ....

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 am

.. it is time for Reika to repay her debt to him .. but she has forgotten the truth about what debt it was that she owes him! All three characters have some kind of Poison in their systems and in Episode 12 that truth will be revealed.
.. any girl, born female, knows how important a promise is to them - they live their life from that point-on to make that promise a reality ( but strangely, she made a promise during a time of crisis [ an absolute no-no for any girl to do! ] which puts her on the-rebound and he doesn't get it! ) ^_^ Good for him ^_^

.. Episode 11 forces Reika's hand on the Promise made and her good-side looses very very quickly .. therefor, she must have something that she desires of him ( and, no, sex was not it! )

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:09 am

.. that had to be the second dumbest ending to an anime sense Ranma½'s "anything you wanted to say?"-"nope"-"well, bye then!" ending T_T

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:11 pm

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”