Minami-ke

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Minami-ke

Post by Shui » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 am

I drop this. Srsly, it's only going down a little more with each new episode. :evil:
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:47 am

lol the new girl who has a crush on Natsuki has a really weird voice that for some reason doesn't suit her appearance imo.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 am

Agreed on that new girl.

Hosaka freakin' ownz this show...

Better than 2nd season, though not better than the first. Besides we get to witness more Haruka-nee sama's CLAWZ OF DEWM...

Again, the weirdest thing for this show for me has got to be the placement of the OP and ED. I mean, why there of all places right?

like 8 mins in and 7 mins before the final scenes... wtf?
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 am

OmniStrata wrote:Agreed on that new girl.

Hosaka freakin' ownz this show...

Better than 2nd season, though not better than the first. Besides we get to witness more Haruka-nee sama's CLAWZ OF DEWM...

Again, the weirdest thing for this show for me has got to be the placement of the OP and ED. I mean, why there of all places right?

like 8 mins in and 7 mins before the final scenes... wtf?
They're trying to be "original" hoping it will make up for cutting back on animation. Season two ftw. This one seems too ... boring.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:39 pm

.. caught in the bathroom with Kana, dressing room with his dream girl and all
the time `never seeing that Uchida has her eyes on him :nono: :nono: :nono: :mrgreen:

I think they have lost one very important focus in this 3rd series; nobody cares
if a romance develops/dissolves, they are supposed to get caught and THEN
deal with it 8-)

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:24 pm

night-all 8-) zzzzZZZZZZzzzzz

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Needs more Hosaka raping Haruka damnit gah!
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

OMG!!! Episode 12 they actually improve the animation :o!!!

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Ugh, I went over my monthly bandwidth limit so I can't download, upload or watch streaming videos on the web or my internet will be suspended till the end of the month.

It's annoying cause I can't watch any new anime. So I'm behind on a few shows such as Minami-ke. I can't believe I forgot to remove those torrents from the seeding list, I was seeding like 7 torrents for the past 3 weeks. Sorry I'm ranting but I felt a need to vent somewhere and since it's the middle of the night and I forgot my friend's cell number well... yeah.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 pm

hasteroth wrote:Ugh, I went over my monthly bandwidth limit so I can't download, upload or watch streaming videos on the web or my internet will be suspended till the end of the month.

It's annoying cause I can't watch any new anime. So I'm behind on a few shows such as Minami-ke. I can't believe I forgot to remove those torrents from the seeding list, I was seeding like 7 torrents for the past 3 weeks. Sorry I'm ranting but I felt a need to vent somewhere and since it's the middle of the night and I forgot my friend's cell number well... yeah.
Scratch that I discovered I could still watch streaming video |:> *Goes and watches ep 12*
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”