Touka Gettan

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Touka Gettan

Post by paizuri » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 pm

This is the official Touka Gettan discussion thread.

Official website (japanese, uses Flash)

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:17 am

First episode.......I can't make sense of it at all! :x

Of course the big question is whether Touka was originally a cute girl or a freakin' hot trap (I'm going with the former though :cry:). And there's later questions about Touka's mom and Touka's supposed new girlfriend, Momoka. I'm attempting to make sense out of this by using the events that happened in the hentai series Moonlight Lady since supposedly Touka Gettan is a spinoff of this. Well, it's just the first episode, and I'm willing to follow through the series.

And speaking of which, the staff who did Yamibou once again did a damn good job with Carnelian's designs! The girls once again are fu**ing GORGEOUS! And Touka's mom is the ULTIMATE MILF to ever be made! You can find some screencaps here:

http://pumpkin.lolikon.org/~darkgray/omni/touka.html
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:15 pm

Hmmm, I getting a feeling that the events that happened in episode 2 took place before episode 1 so there is some sense of shuffling (or maybe the story may be going backwards). Gah, this series may be one of the most confusing ones this season yet I am entranced by it because the characters designs are fu**ing hot! At least we got this:

ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:46 pm

Episode 3 pretty much confirms that the story is indeed going backwards since the characters were planning on that concert that happened in episode 2. And with that in mind, I think this series is much better when you marathon it (or wait until all the episodes are out, and then play it backwards :lol: ).

And now there's one scene that completely shocked me. Well first we all know that Touka's mom Yomiko is by far the hottest MILF ever created, and it'll be foolish for Touka to suppress his hormonal urges. And being the mamma's boy, you can guess what happened. :twisted:
Spoiler :
Touka-chan: Mama, is it okay if I get inside the futon for a little bit?
Yomiko: Why?

*Touka-chan blushes*

Yomiko: Why I wonder? *playfully she asks*
Touka-chan: Mama
Yomiko: No. Don't touch there.
Touka-chan: But..
Yomiko: No I said
Touka-chan: Mama is warm
Yomiko: I've a little fever
Touka-chan: That's not it. You are really hot.
Yomiko: No.
Touka-chan: Mama
Yomiko: In that case....., I wonder how Touka-chan's is.
Touka-chan: Eh!
Yomiko: I'll touch it.
Touka-chan: Ah!
Yomiko: Oh no! Something is dripping. Touka-chan is dripping.

Touka-chan: That's not.... <Touka-chan wants to say, "that's not true" but Touka-chan can't seem to finish that sentence.>

Yomiko: Touka-chan's this part is cute.
Touka-chan: No way!
Yomiko: "No way," what?

Touka-chan: Mama is like this.. <Touka-chan's means to say, "why mama is doing this with me?">

Yomiko: That's because I'm your mama.

*This is where the camera focuses on Touka-chan's hand grabbing the sheet real tight.*

-cue eyecatcher-
Another plus side for this episode is that I don't have to worry about Touka looking like a girl since he was wearing his normal clothes most of the episode. I still wonder why he wears that girly outfit in the past 2 episodes. :roll:
ImageImage

chosef
Org Profile

Post by chosef » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:10 pm

WHAT THE HELL happens in this animu. The plot is waaay too random and retarded even for me, so I'll probably stop watching it, and just fastforward some episodes where stuff like that in the spoiler tag in the post above happens... :lol:
Мрете у кофите!

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:45 pm

Wait is this a HENTAI spinoff of Moonlight Lady?

For the record, my wife loves that hentai and is also a gigantic fan of Carnelian designs.

I like them too, but I don't think they're as overly sexy as say, Bible Black [hentai, game designs sucked]
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:47 pm

Saw the pics, I think I just lost my job lol ^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:13 am

omgwtfbbq...

That 'guy' can steal the title of 'sextremely bishi-est' from that Mizuho dude. [forgot the anime, guy is 'hawt' enough to go to all girl's school... ack*]

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:41 pm

quick question, who did the OP song, it's HAWT

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:03 pm

*looks it up*

Eri Kitamura.
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”