Shuffle! Memories

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Shuffle! Memories

Post by paizuri » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:16 pm

This is the official Shuffle! Memories discussion thread.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:05 pm

This what I found out about the series. Seems like the episodes are going to be recaps which concentrates on the 5 main girls. Also each girl will have 2 episodes all about themselves, and supposedly I heard the last episode will be an original one. And finally, there will be a new OP and ED sequences for each of the girls sung by their respective seiyuu.

The first episode was an overall recap of the entire series while the 2nd episode was the concentrated solely on Kaede. The 3rd episode is all about Asa. Since I preferred Asa since the beginning, I'll only check out the episodes that only involve her! 8-)
ImageImage

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:53 pm

Yeah, it's a recap, though why they're doing something like this is beyond me :|
the part where kaede finally realizes her mother's death was partly her fault, they changed the music on that into some guitar thing.. I thought that was pretty meh of them to do that
But yeah.. Asa's been my favorite of the girls, too.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:33 am

If you've not seen the series, this would be worth seeing actually before hand.

But seeing the old series and the first two eps, I'm feeling kinda, ok VERY, disappointed. How much budget did they WASTE on something like this?

$20 maybe?

All they had to do was reuse old footage, and old voice and song soundtracks... Very little 'new' stuff was added. [one or two scenes + a new opening/ending does NOT make for a refreshing recap]

Had they covered more stuff that didn't occur on screen... [like, maybe off-screen hentai stabbage], then maybe I'd watch it, but it's so recycled, I feel like once was enough... :evil:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:40 pm

FINAL EPISODE!!! :lol: :lol:

You know what, I'm not going to bother doing the usual written summaries. I'll just post these moments!

Final thoughts: Eleven recap episodes later, and all we got is THIS?!! That episode should have been a DVD-only release, OVA episode with those special sequences as extras because this is by far the saddest attempt to milk the franchise (and not to mention a waste of airtime). :?

P.S. this episode is not subbed yet (not that you need subs, I think) :roll:
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:05 am

I GOT IT SUBBED!

I gotta say, EEL treatment when you're tired is VERY rewarding and rejuvenating I'm sure [despite the poundage the Lord had to take ^_^]

Lots of naked-ness to be had here and what's more, the little one walks into what resembles, dare I say it?

AN ORGY!

"How many players?"

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:07 am

OK, that was the 'reward' for sitting through the rest of that crap?

Ugh. A waste of bytes.

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:10 am

Complete waste of bandwidth ><

At least we got some Psychotic!Kaede in the last ep though.
Image ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:10 am

Kalium wrote:OK, that was the 'reward' for sitting through the rest of that crap?

Ugh. A waste of bytes.
Hah hah, you got screwed, I only watched the end ep... I ignored the rest

muahahahaha

:twisted:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”