DearS

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

DearS

Post by paizuri » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:41 am

This is the official DearS discussion thread.

Official site (english)
Official site (japanese)

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Re: DearS

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:01 pm

paizuri wrote:This is the official DearS discussion thread.

Official site (english)
Official site (japanese)
oh!! :shock: Thanks for making a DearS Thread :lol: :lol: My wish is granted by paizuri !yay! Domo arigatou gosai mas ^_^:P :P :P

Btw... who know what REN did to Takeya ^_^ :lol: and I also love REN ^_^ she's KAWAIII wiii........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:58 am

LOVE your avatar, it's a local anime that most people probably shrug off as 'would-be-hentai' but think, though cliche, it does take a humourous look at possible alien sex0rs...

^+^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:19 pm

I dunno. The plot seems very simliar to Chobits (rip-off, if you will) if you really think about it. That's why I only read the manga and haven't put any money in for the anime. But it is cute at times....the Spanish teacher was....interesting? To say the least.
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:20 pm

That language teacher is quite humorous...

Well, one could claim Chobits is the ripoff but how many anime included a Pinochio [sp] ideal?

Yeah, they ALL rip off pinochio! w00t!

robot going human, blah blah*

But for fighting [what little there is] and humor, DearS could be worse...

:shock:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:03 pm

OmniStrata wrote:LOVE your avatar, it's a local anime that most people probably shrug off as 'would-be-hentai' but think, though cliche, it does take a humourous look at possible alien sex0rs...

^+^
hahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks... yeah, but if you have watch the Eps. 10 (unseen) you will think that anime is "HENTAI" :lol: :lol:
kikai_saigono wrote:The plot seems very simliar to Chobits (rip-off, if you will) if you really think about it. That's why I only read the manga and haven't put any money in for the anime. But it is cute at times....the Spanish teacher was....interesting? To say the least.
I agreed bout that though I will not say "very similar to Chobbits" cuz I read some of the manga and I didn't like it much but the Spanish teacher is very funny.
OmniStrata wrote:That language teacher is quite humorous...

Well, one could claim Chobits is the ripoff but how many anime included a Pinochio [sp] ideal?

Yeah, they ALL rip off pinochio! w00t!
I agreed they're all copy form Pinochio but who will say the DearS Anime isn't interesting and funny I'll bet for that >XDD

wo0oo0t... :shock: If I get/find my Master I dunno what to think ~.~ wiii.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:09 am

I'd personally like to see a 2nd season just to see how the master-slave lifestyle would be like between the two... [can she cook/clean/sex0rs, etc.]

That and the DearS themselves haven't done anything significant yet. It'd be nice to see some more background on them aside from knowing they 'escaped'.

Why they ended up where they are, etc.

So many sex, er plot-holes need filling...

:lol:

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:12 pm

:shock: omg!!! so you want a HENTAI DearS :lol: hahaha well I think you have to look up in HENTAI Village in the NET :lol:

but really if you watch the whole Series you will know btw.... bout the sex0rs I dunno but as the part of the clips DearS slave can do nursing to there Master and first of the things they can sense the urges of Master-Slave life style but (takeya) he is very old fashion as I think in the Anime :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it's in eps. 5 to 7 I guess ^_^ but the eps. 10 (unseen) :shock: WOW.... wowowee!!! it's really gud >XDD :lol: :lol: :lol:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:10 pm

I think one of the 'better' aspects of this anime's presentation of master + slave is that it's not a 'domination over other' relationship but practically symbiotic. [neither will do 'as well' without the other.]

I mean, having a hottie to instantly heal any physical [or maybe, mental ^_^] wounds you suffer in life as well as fight to the death to keep you safe, there are worse things. The 'master' joke at the end was quite humorous and unlike reality's 'history of slavery', this was more of a willing relationship than forced.

For that, I like it... ^_^

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:09 pm

I agreed to your point of view in Master + Slave relationship part but I would much like if the Master + Slave "thingy" is like just a "simple" not like corny love stuff.

I'm not romantic though, just this it's funny and I like the way how it goes when they get close. "Master + Slave" I wish I can have Ren... lol I've plan for her in real :twisted:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”