Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na -Crescent Love-

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na -Crescent Love-

Post by paizuri » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:54 pm

This is the official Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na -Crescent Love- discussion thread.

Official site (japanese)

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:47 pm

Episode 1 was interesting, but this series is one I would have to wait till the next few episodes to come up with a verdict. The one thing that caught my eye with this one, asside from the pretty art, is the fact that the heroine in this one isn;t your typical main heroine in most Harem type shows, she seems more like a belldandy type char, sophisticated, kind, and somewhat soft spoken, but with just a hint of that importance (arogance?) feel that you get from royalty (hey she is the princess of the moon kindom afterall ;p)

The Main male character of the series also has the habbit of pinching the nose of girls he is fond of :lol:

I'll be giving this a chance, looks promising.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:33 am

Anyone want to join the Fap Fap Feena Club? 8-)

This series is starting to grow on me despite usual harem elements that's been presented. Not really the most remarkable series ever, but it's good fun like when I watched Shuffle. I really liked the chibi moments, and Tatsuya's habit of pinching girl's noses is too darn cute (he's has to know the girls first though, hmmmm)! :oops:

(of course anyone who dares to try that in real life....well tell all about it! :lol: )
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”