Negima!?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
post-it
Org Profile

Re: Negima!?

Post by post-it » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Update: on Ken Akamatsu blog entry: "the team is indeed making a movie version for theaters."
.. it will consist of the first 3 OAD's + two (2) previously un-released Episodes and .. AND

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Link to this piece of news, as there's no mention to the "three OAD + 2 new episodes" movie on the Aquastar boards (my main source of Negima information)?

If this is the "big movie" that's being hinted about, then it's going to be disappointing, as that what appears to be the final Negima anime is going to end right in the middle of the Magic World arc (unless this is something done before the big movie comes out,
Spoiler :
with the two new episodes focusing on Negi's crew meeting up in Ostia, and the real movie starts with the battle during the first day of the Ostia festival).

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 pm

.. sorry about that; I' recieved word [ in an IRC ] while typing the previous message .. stating:

"Rhapsody: traxx .. please Note: An animated theatrical movie feature has been confirmed for a release in 2011. But, the source is not a reliable one -- sorry.
JeniInaBottle: not so fast. There seems to be something gathering towards some truth to the series spin off. I'll let you know sunday."

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:30 pm

.. a year late and nothing like the YUE Specail!

The final chapter has been released. Much to the disgrace of its fans,
the final solution/conclusion episode is NOT worth bothering. Negi is
now the owner of a brothel graduating from 9th grade to 10th grade!
... and, I'll leave it at that.

:bear: :beer:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”