Negima!?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:47 pm

angelx03 wrote:Episode 2......my god, they sexed up Nodoka! :shock:

In fact, I loved the color shadings on the characters in the night scenes since it brings out some kind of genuine sexiness and maturity at the same time.
greenjinjo wrote:In my opinion, the art is way better in this one that the original.
Definitely. Is episode 2 released yet? Or just the raw?
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:56 pm

Yea, they're out.....
ImageImage

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:23 pm

I need to check that site more often :|
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:18 pm

Wow, I just got done watching episode 2. The art in this one is even more amazing than the first episode. The colors are magnificent, too.
Check out my deviantART!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Wow.... :shock: I'm REALY digging the art in this new series!

they realy made Nadoka look cute and sexy too in that one scene of Negima holding her after she got...
bit by the vampire girl
The magical battles are looking very nice and dinamically animated, so I have high hopes for this series thus far. Anyone else seeing potentially great AMV material in this? :wink:

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:54 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:Anyone else seeing potentially great AMV material in this? :wink:
You mean, like, all of it? :wink:
Check out my deviantART!

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:28 am

greenjinjo wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:Anyone else seeing potentially great AMV material in this? :wink:
You mean, like, all of it? :wink:
Its trippy designs must be ABUSE. That way, people will think you learned After Effects! :lol:
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:29 am

Whoa......episode 3! :shock:
This episode ends the Evangeline arc, but there's some REALLY slick stuff going on here combine with the funny stuff. Like first of when Evangeline was about to suck Negi's blood, Asuna threw her shoes at her and then a FREAKIN' LARGE BOAT! :shock: :lol:

Of course the most awesome moment is when Negi made a pactio with Asuna. Combined with the magical girl transformation and kickass BGM, it was definetely drool worthy. 8-)

And after all that is done, the series did a montage of scenes of what happened a year later WITH PAPER CUTOUTS! Hmmm, didn't Gainax do that with an episode of Kare Kano? Though the fact is the first 3 episodes of the Evangeline arc was mostly an introduction arc. Seems like most of the story will take place when the class is in their third year.
The Baka Rangers segment will always put a smile in my face. :D
ImageImage

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:28 pm

Spoilers? wrote:This show continues to get more awesome. My only complaint with episode 3 is that I think the battle could have been about 3 times as long. This coincides with episode 8 of the original series, and I almost think the original did a slightly better job with the battle itself.
However, that being said, the rest of this ep rocked. Asuna is so much cooler in this version of the show, and the artwork continues to impress :P
Check out my deviantART!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:31 pm

I agree on the battle being to short, and I also agree that asuna is much cooler in this incarnation.
SpoilerShield wrote:She actually kissed him on the lips :shock:
The multi-angle boxed scene thing is starting to get overused though, I wish they'd stop that >.>

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”