Negima!?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:08 am

episode 8
once again...Nodoka = win.
and not just for the nice transformation scene either
possible spoiler...only for really sensitive people wrote:
is it just me...or did I pick up on some more Zelda spoofs?
what with the whole dungeon theme and the traps. Especially the floor triggers.

Negi managed to screw up...again, and added 2 new partners to his arsenal...though I don't know why you'd need any other partner than Nodoka :wink: ...and maybe Asuna and Setsuna.
real spoiler stuff wrote:Black rose baron...could be interesting, though I don't think this was as well built as the other "villans".
I'll keep watching the series, but at this point it won't be for this guy
last thought on the episode, meatbun for the K.O.!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:54 am

wai! Nodoka owns once again lol
lots of cute moments of her in this episode aswell, seeing as her favorite thing is books :D

sheesh, by the end of this series at this rate the whole class will be his partners :lol:

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:34 am

Here's a trivia for you! Can anyone pick out the Pani Poni Dash reference that appeared most of the episode? :wink:
ImageImage

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:54 am

angelx03 wrote:Here's a trivia for you! Can anyone pick out the Pani Poni Dash reference that appeared most of the episode? :wink:
Easy.
Konoka's Indiana Jones outfit, which was the same one that Ichijou wore in both episodes 9 and 12 of Pani Poni Dash.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:04 pm

Episode 9.....wow, the producers must have taken a much more potent crack. :shock:

Not much to spoil well except that....
....Kaede made a pactio contract with Negi. And something tells me the Black Rose Baron seems to be a riddler type. Also the the girls that made contracts with Negi wanted to learn some basic magic as well.
Comedy was all over the place (I thought I noticed a beware sign that has the picture of pedobear :shock: ). And not mention they really experimented with a couple styles here and there. The cheap, collapsible house in the end of the episode was unexpected. :lol:
ImageImage

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:07 am

something tells me Kaede will have an uber powerfull ninja type card... after Setsuna's awesome display, can't wait to see what type of powers she will have :lol:

Dark Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Dark Seraphim » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:48 am

where can i find the episodes?

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:43 pm

angel234 wrote:where can i find the episodes?
lol we can't tell you that here, refer to forum rules. Its realy easy to find, you use that magic object called Google, wave around the magic stick called search words, and Poof! Magically you'll find your Negima!

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:11 am

Bakadeshi wrote:something tells me Kaede will have an uber powerfull ninja type card... after Setsuna's awesome display, can't wait to see what type of powers she will have :lol:
x2

Negi: "Partner: Kaede Nagase. Show me the power within you! Contract... Activate!"
Chamo: "Yay Aniki it`s the NARUTO COSPLAY CARD!!!" :P

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Ruby-Eye wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:something tells me Kaede will have an uber powerfull ninja type card... after Setsuna's awesome display, can't wait to see what type of powers she will have :lol:
x2

Negi: "Partner: Kaede Nagase. Show me the power within you! Contract... Activate!"
Chamo: "Yay Aniki it`s the NARUTO COSPLAY CARD!!!" :P
ROFL, I just snuck a peek at the raws of the later episodes, and your actually not that far off!! :lol:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”