Noein

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Noein

Post by paizuri » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:34 pm

This is the official Noein (aka Noein - To Your Other Self and Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e) discussion thread.

Official site (japanese)

Killuan
Org Profile

Post by Killuan » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:58 pm

The man who came to deprive me of my important person was “me.”

One day during the spring break, Haruka saw a man standing in blue shining snow on the roof of the church. He was Karasu, who came from a world 15 years in the future, known as the “Dimension La'cryma.” Karasu was a Dragon Knight of that country. Actually, he was Haruka’s childhood friend, Yuu -- only he was 15 years older than the Yuu she knew.

In that world, 15 years in the future, a severe war had been waged between Dimension La’cryma and Dimension Shangri-La for 10 years. La’cryma was trying to save the world using the 'high technologies', while Shangri-La was trying to demolish the whole of the dimensions. Before the overwhelming power of Shangri-La, La’cryma was loosing ground with every battle. The only hope to resist Shangri-La is “Dragon Torque”. High command noticed that, so they sent Dragon Knights, including Karasu, to the world 15 years in the past to retrieve the torque.

Meanwhile, Yuu decided to run away from home out of depression, and Haruka came with him, citing a childhood promise to run away together. However, the older Karasu reappeared in front of them with the blue snow. At that moment, Haruka’s neck began to shine and the “Dragon Torque” appeared.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:22 pm

I just wish they'd hurry up and sub the last episode aleady!!! I;ve been on eps 23 since months ago with no way of finding out how it ends! arg the agony!

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:34 pm

Wait wait wait... dude, do you follow Shinsen's release? Because, umm, it's been release several weeks ago now... I couldn't help myself and got the one even earlier than that...

Very awesome show!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Infinity Squared wrote:Wait wait wait... dude, do you follow Shinsen's release? Because, umm, it's been release several weeks ago now... I couldn't help myself and got the one even earlier than that...

Very awesome show!
yea but I hadn't checked Shinsen's site recently, I was only going by ... that Naruto fan site. thanks, I'll head over there and grab it now ;p

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:39 pm

and the ending was not disapointing :) Awesome show indeed.

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:56 am

Yeah, I've read reviews pointing out that it was a bit of a rushed ending, but personally, though there were some loose ends left they weren't big enough on the whole to affect the show that much.

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Posting to unlock thread.

Wolfy2hk
Org Profile

Post by Wolfy2hk » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:24 am

I finished watching this series on monday, it was pretty good but i saw it all in english so it was taking forever to broadcast those episodes

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:08 am

Yay for unlockage.

I finished the series about a week ago. I have to say it impressed me, and I really enjoyed all the episodes.

Funny how after watching Noein, and then watching The girl who leapt through time, it makes no sense whatsoever because they don't explain the time spaces XD

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”