Zero no Tsukaima F

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 pm

I just abbreviated SS-Eclipse. The joint group of SS and Eclipse. :)
Probably the best group in quality/speed "ratio" (or at least one of those at the top), that's why I choose to wait. ^^

But yes, waiting sucks. ;_;

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

The only group I actually have on my bookmarks.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

LeapofFate
The Madvillain
Org Profile

Post by LeapofFate » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Dr. Zero Orifice wrote:i get whoever releases first :/
x2

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:02 am

eclipse is too damn slow subbing this so i switched to a group which can't encode properly but at least gets the job done.

Anyway ep4 - last thing in this ep made me lol. I wonder how long Louise and Saito's relationship will go up and down. It seems that Louise likes to fantasise too =O

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am

OropherZero wrote:eclipse is too damn slow subbing this
ignore that, i sounded like an arsehole ungrateful for the efforts fansubbers go to. Erm just wish they would prioritise ZnT3 over Slayers XD

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 am

OropherZero wrote:
OropherZero wrote:eclipse is too damn slow subbing this
ignore that, i sounded like an arsehole ungrateful for the efforts fansubbers go to. Erm just wish they would prioritise ZnT3 over Slayers XD
Ungrateful arsehole.

There, I said it.

Anyway, I only watched episode 1 so far. Considering how slow my internet is, I must ask, how goes season 3 thus far? Has there been any real plot development or should I just drop it now? I kinda actually wanted to see some more progression in the relationship between Saito and Louise, instead of the usual Tsundere act or another large breasted girl getting between them |:

...Oh wait...

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:26 am

^ very little plot advancement. It seems that the producers just want to drag this out as long as they can and create an ongoing fanbase, that is how I see it. And Tiffania is in the academy now so its +1 to people getting in between Saito and Louise. I don't mind this direction and will continue to watch the show even if it has no plot because the comedic fanservice along with the lack of progression to me is the charm of this anime compared to others XD Its just mindless fun which I can hardly get from any other show this season.... well apart from World Destruction but that's another story =P

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:26 am

^ very little plot advancement. It seems that the producers just want to drag this out as long as they can and create an ongoing fanbase, that is how I see it. And Tiffania is in the academy now so its +1 to people getting in between Saito and Louise. I don't mind this direction and will continue to watch the show even if it has no plot because the comedic fanservice along with the lack of progression to me is the charm of this anime compared to others XD Its just mindless fun which I can hardly get from any other show this season.... well apart from World Destruction but that's another story =P

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 am

oopz

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 am

I would have to say there hasn't been much involved plot from the very beginning.

Wasn't what grabbed me initially though. I started laughing, and kept on laughing, and I have found the few serious plot moments ok, but I'm watching the show for the laughs.

That's ok by the way. It's ok to like a show because it's funny and no other reason :)

If the show is mainly about a clutz noble girl that couldn't cast a spell to save her life and her oddly summoned familiar, and a ongoing array of girls with great hooters that always seem to distract the male lead's (the familiar) attention so be it :)
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”