Zero no Tsukaima F

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Zero no Tsukaima F

Post by paizuri » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:02 pm

AniDB wrote:After successfully rescuing Tabitha, Saito and gang return to the Magic Academy and their normal, everyday life. However, a secret order from Henrietta sends Saito and Louise to Romalia, with Tiffania also tagging along.
Edited for final series. Original post under spoiler.
Spoiler :
This is the official Zero no Tsukaima discussion thread.

Official site (japanese)

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:19 am

Wow! This first episode just screams Shakugan no Shana with a dash of Harry Potter. This is especially true with the fact that J.C. Staff animated it (who also did Shana, by the way), and the main two seiyuus Rie Kugimiya and Satoshi Hino once again played the main roles synominous to Shana and Yuuji.

Pretty much the plot takes place in a magical academy at some place not in our world. It stars this girl named Louise who's get nicknamed Zero Louise because any spell she attempts, she always blows stuff up instead. Then later on when she tried to summon her familiar, but ends up getting a human boy named Saito Hiraga.
Despite Louise's disappointment, she still had to complete the familiar summoning ritual by kissing Saito on the lips. Imagine that, already the first episode, and the main peeps already kissed each other! :lol:
And of course with this odd summoning, Saito may hold something rather shocking that might change the world and stuff.......you know the usual! :wink:

The OP sequence was pretty meh, though I did enjoy the ED sequence since it's completely done in paper cut-outs. Fun episode though. I might stick with this one.
ImageImage

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 am

this series is pretty interesting after watching the first ep, they should make an RPG game for this since it has sword, magic, and summons. ^^

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm watching ep 2. "Hi! My name is nap!"

Seriously, WTF kind of name is "Siesta"?

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:05 pm

Probably likes sleeping or something? :roll: :lol:

I have to say for episode 2, Saito already developed one hell of a backbone...
...and already showed he has pretty l33t swordsmanship skills against that blonde pretty boy mage.
And despite of <s>Shana's</s> Louise's bratty nature, she starting to get a bit blushy and embarrassed towards him. I was a bit surprised the plot moved that much already. Something of this nature usually happens in the middle episodes.
ImageImage

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:26 pm

After seeing the end of ep 2 and the preview of ep 3, it's easy to see that this show is headed for haremsville.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:57 pm

Kalium wrote:After seeing the end of ep 2 and the preview of ep 3, it's easy to see that this show is headed for haremsville.
Having now seen episode three, this is a definate yes. It was fun watching Kirche at work, though.

InuyashaMaster
Org Profile

Post by InuyashaMaster » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:38 pm

wow, i proposed that ZnT be checked by the mods and i wasn't even the first to post on this thread O.o lol
"What an abominable woman you are...defying me until the end, eh? But I shall allow it, there are things that are beautiful because one cannot possess them" - Gilgamesh

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:53 am

I kind of like this one so far. Hopefully it won't fall into overly familiar (bad pun) territory.

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:01 pm

This series is made of awesome and Fap. I highly reccomend it. The kid has to prove himself in a world where he is basically considered an inferior pet and um I fapped to the maid. I fapped to louise. I fapped to Tomoyo oops wrong anime.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”