Inukami!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Inukami!

Post by paizuri » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 am

This is the official Inukami! discussion thread.

Official website (japanese)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:54 pm

Did someone say, FURRIES!?

Inu Kami - [dog god]

Is all about the wacky ecchiness of dog-girls [an underrated fanservice type] making stuff explode through magic... It reminds me of Magikano with a much more hornier main hero.

Also, I do wonder what's wrong with his brain at times regarding his relationship with... uh, his dog... :lol:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:15 pm

The second episode was .... ick.... :oops: I suffered through that one. A bunch of muscle body builder marchial artist get posessed by puppies, and the main character has to give them enough "love" to make them satisfied enough to leave on their own. That should be enough of a description to send your imagination places you don;t want it to go :lol:

Anyway,
Also, I do wonder what's wrong with his brain at times regarding his relationship with... uh, his dog... Laughing
Seconded, shes hot AND has the hots for him, but he totally ignores her :lol:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:09 am

Don't worry, ep 3 will remove the ickiness from your brain.

it's a girls' bikini ep... ^_^

Thank God...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:42 am

Ep 4 has some nice awakenings here...

First off, we learn how powerful Youko really is... [yow :shock: ]

2nd, we see some cool lycanthropy, with GIGANTIC freakin' dogs, ala Wolf's Rain

[that part kicked ass]

Anyone else think that Youko is kinda 'over'powered? 9 gigantic wolves couldn't take her down... lol

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:47 pm

OmniStrata wrote:Ep 4 has some nice awakenings here...

First off, we learn how powerful Youko really is... [yow :shock: ]

2nd, we see some cool lycanthropy, with GIGANTIC freakin' dogs, ala Wolf's Rain

[that part kicked ass]

Anyone else think that Youko is kinda 'over'powered? 9 gigantic wolves couldn't take her down... lol
Although... makes ya wonder, if Nadeshiko is the only one Youko will take seriously, I wonder what kinda powers she has.... :shock:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:47 am

I believe the fact that Nadesico need only rely on herself to get the job done makes her the most dangerous of the dogs...

That and I know that Nadesico beats Youko on like pretty much every level in that episode. [that joke about her melons was funny though]

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”