Digimon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
vebs
Org Profile

Post by vebs » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:11 pm

No, I don't watch Pokemon because I think it, frankly put, sucks. I think this could be better because isn't these evolutions like they don't evolve for good, like in DBZ Sayians etc. In-battle evolutions. That's why I thought it would be better than Pokemon, which was good for me when I was 10 or so. But thanks for your effort on listing those up, I'll check something out later.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:15 pm

vebs wrote:No, I don't watch Pokemon because I think it, frankly put, sucks. I think this could be better because isn't these evolutions like they don't evolve for good, like in DBZ Sayians etc. In-battle evolutions. That's why I thought it would be better than Pokemon, which was good for me when I was 10 or so. But thanks for your effort on listing those up, I'll check something out later.
Digimon don't have "pre-set" evolutions. They can evolve into...almost anything. It takes awhile to figure out really....it's kinda confusing. But yeah, check it out.
¯\(°_o)/¯

vebs
Org Profile

Post by vebs » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:18 pm

Yeah, I'll check out if I get interested. Just looking for something new to watch. I hope the "bad guys" of the series are not like Jesse and James from Pokemon, are they..?

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:23 pm

vebs wrote:Yeah, I'll check out if I get interested. Just looking for something new to watch. I hope the "bad guys" of the series are not like Jesse and James from Pokemon, are they..?
No. They're evil scary bad things that go around hurting and killing.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:31 pm

pinky75910 wrote:
vebs wrote:Yeah, I'll check out if I get interested. Just looking for something new to watch. I hope the "bad guys" of the series are not like Jesse and James from Pokemon, are they..?
Well...if you don't watch the first and 2nd dub that is.
¯\(°_o)/¯

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:34 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
pinky75910 wrote:
Myotismon and Digimon Emperor were cool. Oikawa. Arukenimon.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 pm

pinky75910 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
pinky75910 wrote:
Myotismon and Digimon Emperor were cool. Oikawa. Arukenimon.
I suppose they kept Devimon more or less the same too.
¯\(°_o)/¯

vebs
Org Profile

Post by vebs » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:30 pm

Crap. Can't find any fansubbers or streamed in japanese anywhere, only english dubs..

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:33 pm

vebs wrote:Crap. Can't find any fansubbers or streamed in japanese anywhere, only english dubs..
What season you looking for?

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:35 pm

pinky75910 wrote:
vebs wrote:Crap. Can't find any fansubbers or streamed in japanese anywhere, only english dubs..
What season you looking for?
I have sub of first ep of 02, Tamers, and Fronter.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”