Digimon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Beast Spear
Org Profile

Post by Beast Spear » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:48 pm

HyperTails wrote: Evolution is keeping up with the habit and being changed to Digivolution, but the real information is that the term Warp Digivolution is being brought back for whenever stages are skipped.
In Frontier they kept it "evolution" though....
Care about the video itself, not what format it's in.

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Beast Spear wrote:
HyperTails wrote: Evolution is keeping up with the habit and being changed to Digivolution, but the real information is that the term Warp Digivolution is being brought back for whenever stages are skipped.
That's not 100% true. When Tsunomon became Gabumon, he used the word "digivolve".

Beast Spear
Org Profile

Post by Beast Spear » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:19 pm

HyperTails wrote:
Beast Spear wrote:
That's not 100% true. When Tsunomon became Gabumon, he used the word "digivolve".
I guess they only changed it for the kids then. As it was evolving with a spirit and "SPIRIT DIGIVOLUTION" would have sounded horrible.

I guess the regular evolving is still the same then...

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Beast Spear wrote:I guess they only changed it for the kids then. As it was evolving with a spirit and "SPIRIT DIGIVOLUTION" would have sounded horrible.

Only digimon can digivolve. Humans can only Spirit Evolve.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

Beast Spear
Org Profile

Post by Beast Spear » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:03 am

pinky75910 wrote:
Beast Spear wrote:I guess they only changed it for the kids then. As it was evolving with a spirit and "SPIRIT DIGIVOLUTION" would have sounded horrible.

Humans can only Spirit Evolve.
What did they call it in Tamers? Bio-merge Digivolution which also involved a human? So while that still involves a Digimon, technically the human is still involved and it's more than just being absorbed for power for the Digimon to reach the new form as the fusion was in season 2.

It's really too bad to me actually. I thought they had finally moved past putting "digi" in front of everything. Couple that with the new season's name "Data Squad".
How can anyone over the age of 8 think that the new season won't be somewhat cheesy?

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:19 pm

It's finally been announced. Data Squad will premiere on Toon Disney's Jetix at 8:30PM on October 1st.

Once again, news was obtained from WtW.

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:25 pm

The WtW News has provided us with the first episode title. Episode 1 has apparently been titled "There Are Monster Among Us".

In addition to what I posted earlier, there are new episodes every Monday and Friday.

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:33 am

More news from WtW: Biyomon is still a male and is voiced by Terrence Stone.

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:05 pm

WtW has revealed the first 6 episode titles. Turns out there will only be one new episode a week after the first week.

Episode 1- There Are Monsters Among Us
Episode 2- Marcus' Inner Strength
Episode 3- The Return of Thomas!
Episode 4- The New Team of Marcus and Thomas!
Episode 5- Digital World, Here We Come!
Episode 6- The Ultimate Team No More?

Beast Spear
Org Profile

Post by Beast Spear » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:23 pm

HyperTails wrote:More news from WtW: Biyomon is still a male and is voiced by Terrence Stone.
Uh....do you mean another Digimon or japanese name? The only Biyomon I know is a little pink bird that has always been female...

I'd like to see a picture if it's another one.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”