Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:00 pm

Don't worry about it! Lots of people made the same mistake (which unfortunetly pissed off a bunch of old school mecha fans :lol: ).
ImageImage

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:33 am

But CLAMP does have mechas. Magic Knight Rayearth!
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:01 am

Ahhh, Code Geass episode 5 is brought to you by Pizza Hut!!! Remember, Pizza Hut supports the Rebellion! :P

We got some really interesting developments in this episode though.
For example, Suzaku is finally released from being accused of killing Clovis. He then catches a falling "Lacus Clyne"-esque girl named Yuffie, and later he gave her a tour around Area 11 and the "ghetto" area of Shinjuku. Oh, and by the way, Yuffie is a princess of Britannia, and Suzaku is now a student in Lelouch's school.

Meanwhile, that mysterious, green-haired who gave Lelouch that Geass power and then later got shot is now alive. And anyone who expects her to be one of those mindless, submissive female android type is SORELY mistaken. She calls herself C.C., and she has LOTS of spunk, very bitchy, and one heck of a backbone of which Lelouch got caught completely off guard. :lol:

And there seems to be a love triangle forming among Lelouch, Karen, and Shirley. :wink:
Man, this is such a fun series despite that whole nationalistic pride stuff that might cause one hell of a political ruckus.
ImageImage

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:26 am

angelx03 wrote:Man, this is such a fun series despite that whole nationalistic pride stuff that might cause one hell of a political ruckus.
It's good to show the egocentric Americans that other countries exist. I say, cheers for Pizza Hut and cheers for the Japanese nationalism.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 am

Episode 6 proves that even though Lelouch may have similar characteristics as Light from Death Note, he's still human, and there's ALWAYS unaccountable variables! And MAN did he encountered is a rather hilarious matter. Hell, most of the episode was hilarious which is good in order to break some tension! :lol:
During when C.C. order ANOTHER pizza from Pizza Hut (which according to Lelouch, he's collecting points :lol:), that cat from last episode appeared again, and ran away WITH Zero's helmet! Lelouch surprised shriek was a FUI**ING WIN!!! :lol: :lol:

Even worse, when Millay found out that cat was running away (in hope that cat carries some embarrassing secrets of Lelouch), she order all clubs to stop what they're doing and catch that cat. The reward is getting a kiss from one of the student council members. And in the end Lelouch and Suzaku were able to capture it.
Oh there were some plot points presented as well so it wasn't a useless episode. :wink:
That female pilot Cornelia looks REALLY ruthless. Makes me wonder how Lelouch is going to deal with her when they encounter each other. Also there were tensions in the school ever since Suzaku became a new student.
This is seriously fun stuff! :D
ImageImage

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:42 am

angelx03, the reader's digest of new animes.
My DeviantART profile

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:19 pm

Yeah six great.
The quest to catch the cat was hilarious, and we get to meet the evil/creepy/knocked up alot of different women Emperor. He gave such a touching eulogy for his dead son too. He mentioned him what, once? As part of a speech about survival of the fittist at that.

What a dick.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:10 pm

I love C.C.'s bitchiness attitude...

I'd like to fuck her...

BEAUTIFUL long green hair and a rack the size of [place large land mass here]...

:shock:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:55 pm

Episode 7, oh shit, this is getting good! :shock:

But in the mean time...

So that's why C.C. is buying pizzas from Pizza Hut! :lol:

And did I mention C.C. is so viciously HAWT!!! 8-)
Lelouch got screwed BADLY! Cornelia clearly saw through his overconfidence as Zero and outsmarted him by creating a similar scenario of what happened in Shinjuku. He was extremely lucky when C.C. (who wore his Zero costume) came to bail him out. It seems like she can't have Lelouch killed.

While that's happening, more fun stuff in the school especially now Suzaku discovered the little love vibe Shirley has with Lelouch.
C.C. is starting to be one intriguing girl. I wonder what role she'll play in the future.
Heck, she was talking to herself at one time of this episode. Split personality, perhaps?
OmniStrata wrote:I love C.C.'s bitchiness attitude...

I'd like to fuck her...

BEAUTIFUL long green hair and a rack the size of [place large land mass here]...

:shock:
No love for Karen?! Well, I could post that pic of her I had lying around, but it's consider NSFW!

:roll:
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:51 am

Karen's ok....
But C.C. seems to 'resonate' this 'touch me and die' pheromone that gets me and what's more, she does remind me of rich high-and-mighty royalty that feeds my 'Discipline' fetish...

[good hentai by Milky Animation btw ^_^]
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”