Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:50 am

Dude, you need a girlfriend.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:27 pm

Who does?
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:19 pm

Ohhh, episode 10 fu**ing kicked ass! 8-)
Zero and his peeps of the Order of the Black Knights got themselves new Knightmare mechs (though Zero's mech looks really bleh :roll:), and they went to the mountains to support the Japanese Liberation Front. Especially since Cornelia's army discovered the Japanese's base and was totally overpowering them.

Karen also got a new mech which sort of reminds of Eva Unit 02. Of course she was nearly broken in terms of power and single-handily crushed Jeremiah's mech.
Next episode looks like a REAL doozy! :shock:
Cornelia might actually be defeated! And from the looks of it Suzaku made contact with C.C. Speaking of which, I hope to GOD that Karen's new Knightmare has a fighting chance against Suzaku's; now that will be one mecha battle worth watching! 8-)
ImageImage

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:01 am

Curiosity bids me ask...anyone else doing a 'What the Hell?' at the official romanizations for this show...

I dunno...name spellings like 'Kallen' 'Rivalz' and 'Nunali' just seem to come across as pretty fucked up compared to the fan translations.
*Resident shameless Gundam fanboy*

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:26 am

Yeah these people really need to stick to standard spelling.

I think Karen and Nanaly are just fine... yeesh
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:01 pm

I'm especially puzzled about the Z at the end of Rivalz. It looks like the name was written by a 12-year-old CS addict.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:34 pm

Double post, sorry. But I just ran into this and it's really funny:

Code Orange: Lelouch of the Rebellion
My DeviantART profile

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:02 pm

Gepetto wrote:Double post, sorry. But I just ran into this and it's really funny:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, that's just wrong. Funny, and synced very well, but wrong.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:20 pm

Coffee 54 wrote:
Gepetto wrote:Double post, sorry. But I just ran into this and it's really funny:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, that's just wrong. Funny, and synced very well, but wrong.
Best lip-sync EVER!!! :lol:
ImageImage

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:30 pm

angelx03 wrote:
Coffee 54 wrote:

Best lip-sync EVER!!! :lol:
ROFL haha Agreed!

I've just now decided to check out this series, and I am quite surprised, I was expecting the typical mecha series, but this has alot of elements thats making it quite intruging and interesting. Can't wait to see how this all unfolds, Especially since like most of the gundam series, There is no clear bad guy in this. You could say Britania is the bad guys for invading, but it seems there are good and bad people on both sides is what I mean.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”