Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
tythecooldude06
Org Profile

Re: Naruto

Post by tythecooldude06 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:37 pm

Yunacat wrote:
tythecooldude06 wrote:
Yunacat wrote:
tythecooldude06 wrote:Naruto is awsome! Has anyone seen the Naruto Anime on Cartoon Network... they cut out so much from the manga... *sigh* :?
O__o Well, from the original, they changed a few things, but kept pretty faithful to the manga's path, at least to a point.. (untill the HUGE stream of fillers came up..)

They cut out some stuff on the English dub that's on CN, and i noticed they practically gave up on the blood thing and rated the show PG, lol. (really noticeable when Gaara killed that one guy in the forest and it was raining black blood (the blood was black because it had mixed with the sand))

Btw, i think just about everyone has seen the dub..
its so anoying... :x ger... you know what i like the origonal better... i've seen some of it... but ya... they totaly take out gory stuff... *sigh* like when Naruto stabbed his hand to get the poison out of his cut way in the beginning... on CN they only showed him "swing" and show the knife... then the screen went red... *sigh* whatever... but i did hear that NARUTO IS COME ON EVER WEEK ON MON. - THUR. STRATING JUNE 12... ON CN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!
They're just gonna restart though, and i've already seen those eps a million times now.. @_@ (except for the ep where Haku died. I missed that in the dub.. I was told they completely left that part out except for the fact that he was killed.. > >)
Hate to say I told you so Yunacat... but I told you so! ^_^ they did restart Naruto on the weekdays... back to squre one... i mean eposode one... :mrgreen: YA! I win!

ryu-son
Org Profile

Post by ryu-son » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 am

I am one of the few people I know ,RL, that actualy stuck with the series afer finding that it would be 35 Manga AT LEAST! (same with Rave Master) My favorite charicter is Tayuya and if your reading it in SJ or watching it on CN.. You have no clue who I mean! :wink: I have several theorys about it and have also found several (and one rather large) Plot holes.. I am a Narutard through and through. My proof being my Itunes which half of my music is the Naruto OST.. :roll: So ya. ^.^

Naruto's Number One Fan
Org Profile

Post by Naruto's Number One Fan » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:26 pm

I started to watch naruto when it came out on toonami :wink: and now it is my favorite show :D and i startd to look on lots of websites for stuff. does anyone kow a good website to get the naruto eposides befor 160 cause all the sites i go to only start from there :cry: :?: . if u have a good site just for stuff would be nice too. thnx. :D :D

ryu-son
Org Profile

Post by ryu-son » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:44 pm

[MOD: BALEETED! Read the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=289">Forum Rules</a>]

cyclonnaruto
Org Profile

wow

Post by cyclonnaruto » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:13 pm

I love naruto that is a good eps

ryu-son
Org Profile

Post by ryu-son » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:17 pm

ryu-son wrote:[MOD: BALEETED! Read the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 289">Forum Rules</a>]
What did I do now?! 0.o

fatandpowerful1
Location: Between a rock and a... ewww... what is that? .....
Org Profile

Post by fatandpowerful1 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:31 pm

Oh man. The first time I even heard of Naruto was when I first joined the anime club at my school in my freshman year. The very first episode I ever saw was number 3 (which to me is a classic). I'm one of the few people I know who actually WATCHES the fillers and even enjoys them. When Naruto became dubbed, I got real excited. I didn't look at it like "Waaahh! Waaah! They're gonna cut out so much stuff now! Waaaaaaaaah!" I looked at it like "Sweet! Now I know what's gonna happen before some of the others do! Hehehe!" I like how the dub has turned out. I think the voices match extremely well with the characters prtrayed. The only character (so far) I think that had his voice screwed over entirely was Shino. He sounds... I dunno, nasally or something when he should be low and soft. And sure, I've had my moments where I just stared in awe at why they took out some things but I've also delighted in that they've taken dubbed anime to a different level with what some parental whiners would call *echhi language* and *explict scenes*. And concerning the blood and gore issue, I too wish they could've kept more of it but I also acknowledge and accept that there ARE little kids watching this show too. My 2nd cousin watches it and he's only 5. There are some points and lines that you just can't cross in the anime business. And hey, if you don't like it, go watch Elfen Lied, Akira, or X: The Movie. Maybe that'll satisfy your bloodlust and gore cravings.

*stares at his post* Heh. Sorry. Didn't mean to ramble on y'all. It's been a while since I've posted here *a good year or so*
I can claim the title as being the first person on a-m-v.org to submit an AMV with the artist KJ-52 on it. Yay. Hahaha.
Where my jello? I need it to go with my Cola, Rice, Puddin, Steak, macoroni, apple, peanut butter, plastic, baking soda, and cheese sandwhich!

winged_rider
Org Profile

Post by winged_rider » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:18 am

man,Naruto is mainly fillers now...anyone knows how long is this fillers going to end?? its been going on and on...for 20-40 episodes...
i have watched until 190 so far
seek yourself in the depths of despair

Kaivy
Org Profile

Post by Kaivy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:07 pm

ryu-son wrote:I am one of the few people I know ,RL, that actualy stuck with the series afer finding that it would be 35 Manga AT LEAST! (same with Rave Master) My favorite charicter is Tayuya and if your reading it in SJ or watching it on CN.. You have no clue who I mean! :wink: I have several theorys about it and have also found several (and one rather large) Plot holes.. I am a Narutard through and through. My proof being my Itunes which half of my music is the Naruto OST.. :roll: So ya. ^.^
i know this is off topic but whatever happened to Rave Master?
"It's so rare to find beauty and genius all wrapped up into one tiny package." ~ Bulma
If your a DBZ fan and like to RP then visit http://groups.myspace.com/DBZRPGROUP !!!!

XsakuraXdlcX
Org Profile

Post by XsakuraXdlcX » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:51 pm

:oops: i have only read 1 book and seen mabey 8 episodes...so fill me in. (and YES MY NAME IS SAKURA!!!!!) also..........4 of those episode were interupted by my devil sis!!!! :twisted: ugggh!!!!!! i can tell i have to get my head into the books ......even though there r only like 10 english books of naruto!!!!!!!!! OMG its gunna burn my battery out on my laptop 2 watch youtube all day......all those episodes.... :shock: o well :roll: i guess i'll katch up.....!!!!

Sakura
>>>>>>>>>Sakura De La Cruz<<<<<<<<<
*******SSSSAAAAKKKUUUURRRRAAAA*****

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”