Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:26 pm

All right, I checked out the wiki entry here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi

...and it seems to be an airsoft gun.
ImageImage

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:06 pm

OMG i love this anime although they keep coming back alive every time some on dies im like yes! then they are alive the next day?? o well i think my favorite killing was Mion << she is my hero... she mad ppl go crazy i was like YES THIS IS AMAZING!
We fear that pop-culture is the only culture we're ever going to have.We want to stop reading magazines. Stop watching T.V. Stop caring about Hollywood. But we're addicted to the things we hate

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:01 pm

Here's a little spoiler from ep 25 http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 954tx7.jpg
^^

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:55 pm

owwww thats so cool! i may sound really weird right now but i love those monents in animes mostly where ppl hit other ppl with baseball bats it just makes me smile... :twisted:
We fear that pop-culture is the only culture we're ever going to have.We want to stop reading magazines. Stop watching T.V. Stop caring about Hollywood. But we're addicted to the things we hate

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:13 pm

Just watched episode one... I think I'm gonna be one happy camper as I watch this show. It seems so happy and innocent, but from what you guys have said, I expect the blood to flow like niagra. Oh happy day!

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:01 pm

Krisqo wrote: I expect the blood to flow like niagra. Oh happy day!
lol i m not the only screwed up one who watches this anime lol jk yup blood torture and a f***ed up curse

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:27 am

Wow, episode 24 introduced one extremely important element that may explain a lot of the bizzareness.....
...and that's a parasite is involved, and that whole Oyashiro-curse is mearly a fanatical thing to use as an excuse.
That preview clip for episode 25 had made me curious though. I hope it doesn't happen! :cry:
ImageImage

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:53 pm

The preview shows something really misleading. Then again, watching the episode still made little sense to he that knows little japanese. From what I see, it seems that the preview went back to episode 4. Almost like it flashbacked. Strange thing is, did that really happen. Since it's technically a different storyline..
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:17 pm

Skylink wrote:
The preview shows something really misleading. Then again, watching the episode still made little sense to he that knows little japanese. From what I see, it seems that the preview went back to episode 4. Almost like it flashbacked. Strange thing is, did that really happen. Since it's technically a different storyline..
That very event completely threw me off.
Something supernatural is involved with Rika really becoming a key player.
Rena becoming psychotic was like pure sex for me. 8-)

Though I really liked the touching moments. Maybe this chapter will have a "different" ending! :o
ImageImage

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:30 pm

Alternate endings are common nature for games. =O
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”