Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Bleach

Post by ibabrak » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:47 am

JazzyDJ wrote:I don't understand why they can't complete one arc instead of starting another and jumping around to all these different new ones. Make a little bit of cronological sense for goodness sakes.

I love Bleach but I am too annoyed by getting into one arc and then they suddenly forget about it and start something totally different for an entire season of a filler arc. Just finish one thing before you start another already!
actually the one with Kageroza was a filler and now they finally started following the manga again. And the reason they make fillers is because anime goes faster then manga.
ImageImage

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 am

DIE ALREADY!
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 pm

... News ...
According to the program schedule of TV Tokyo, the TV series of Bleach will be ended on March 27th. There is a possibility of continuation after a break or as an OVA series.
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh41 ... d6490c.jpg

Depressed. Very depressed right now.
#1. Idec, this was my shonen show. I didn't get into Naruto or One Piece and I'm only getting into Reborn this year. I've been with Bleach animated since 2007.
#2: Its not even going to be able to end as the manga ends, and the manga is in its FINAL ARC. Like, seriously?!

I hope to hell this possibility of a continuation happens. I don't care how, I demand it.
*weeps*

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 pm

False alarm, apparently the time slot just changed.
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491

#367 is scheduled for April, so it won't be ending in March.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 am

It's not a timeslot change. TV Tokyo dropped it. It will continue on TV Osaka only, since BS Japan is pretty much TV Tokyo's Broadcast Satellite channel.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 am

after azien's defeat I figured the ratings would go down. The entire fullbring arc felt like one of the fillers, random characters with new powers show up, have a big showdown with ichigo and company and get their asses kicked, then back to the main plot. Current arc the manga just began is the last one, hopefully there will be a bit of closure as far as some of the big questions that have been bugging the series this whole time.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 pm

mirkosp wrote:It's not a timeslot change. TV Tokyo dropped it. It will continue on TV Osaka only, since BS Japan is pretty much TV Tokyo's Broadcast Satellite channel.
Did it move to another day on another channel then?

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

And with that, animated Bleach comes to an end until the manga ends and they animate that because they probably just have no ideas for a new filler arc and were losing views anyways.
Regardless, I teared up. I'm gonna miss hearing everyone and seeing those select few fights gawgously-animated.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 pm

It's not permanently over, it's just that they're only 4 weeks behind the manga and no one wants to see any more fillers so they're gonna take a break till the new arc gets a good lead time. The last arc of bleach (which the manga is on) is supposedly supposed to be a pretty long one
Spoiler :
From the last chapter it looks like it's going to be pretty much everyone (including the remaining Arrancar) vrs these new bad guys which suddenly popped out of no where and are pwning everyone. Don't know how good it will be, I sorta wish they just ended the series after Aizen was beaten, too many new character suddenly appearing (heck all of the fullbringers only lasted one arc and now they're all dead or gone), but we'll see.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Jasta85 wrote:It's not permanently over, it's just that they're only 4 weeks behind the manga and no one wants to see any more fillers so they're gonna take a break till the new arc gets a good lead time. The last arc of bleach (which the manga is on) is supposedly supposed to be a pretty long one
Spoiler :
From the last chapter it looks like it's going to be pretty much everyone (including the remaining Arrancar) vrs these new bad guys which suddenly popped out of no where and are pwning everyone. Don't know how good it will be, I sorta wish they just ended the series after Aizen was beaten, too many new character suddenly appearing (heck all of the fullbringers only lasted one arc and now they're all dead or gone), but we'll see.
I was always baffled by the fact that they can animate faster than people can draw.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”