Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Bleach

Postby Enigma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:50 am

Spoiler :
He looked a bit more like Aizen than Isshin for me, but Bleach will come out with some dues ex machina and tie them all together

AIZEN IS ICHIGOS TRUE FATHER
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby AimoAio » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 am

@Eka

:rofl:

Enigma wrote:
Spoiler :
He looked a bit more like Aizen than Isshin for me, but Bleach will come out with some dues ex machina and tie them all together

:uhoh:

A bit of both maybe? |:>
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby uncreative » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 pm

kenisama wrote:The following statement is pure speculation formulated by me from all the manga spoilers, thanks guys! |:>
Spoiler :
I have a feeling from all the spoilers I'm getting from the manga readers... to include my wife, that this "new chapter" in the manga is nothing but a fucking illusion from Aizen. Which more than likely will take forever and a day to break through it, which in turn will cause me to smash my head through the wall in frustration :nono:

That would certainly be an appropriate typical twist.

Enigma wrote:
Spoiler :

No no no,
Spoiler :
Ichigo is Aizen's father.
uncreative

Postby Jasta85 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 pm

uncreative wrote:
kenisama wrote:The following statement is pure speculation formulated by me from all the manga spoilers, thanks guys! |:>
Spoiler :
I have a feeling from all the spoilers I'm getting from the manga readers... to include my wife, that this "new chapter" in the manga is nothing but a fucking illusion from Aizen. Which more than likely will take forever and a day to break through it, which in turn will cause me to smash my head through the wall in frustration :nono:

That would certainly be an appropriate typical twist.

Enigma wrote:
Spoiler :

No no no,
Spoiler :
Ichigo is Aizen's father.

Spoiler :
Maybe they are BOTH his father, and that is the final plot twist in the end.
Jasta85

Postby Enigma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 pm

INCEST

SDYSF
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby sportsgirl1391 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:48 pm

creeper. lol.
sportsgirl1391

Postby Jasta85 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:01 am

ok, for anyone who is following the manga, i'm thinking this series is not ending anytime soon (unless the author is just screwing with us). there's a whole bunch of new characters and plot twists, seems almost like the point where naruto turned into naruto shippuuden
Jasta85

Postby Enigma » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Jasta85 wrote:ok, for anyone who is following the manga, i'm thinking this series is not ending anytime soon (unless the author is just screwing with us). there's a whole bunch of new characters and plot twists, seems almost like the point where naruto turned into naruto shippuuden

Spoiler :
I thought i already mentioned that Kubo has 2 more arcs (this and another LONGER one)
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby EkaCoralian » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:34 pm

For anyone who's interested in a hint towards whats gonna happen in Bleach Movie 4:
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/98980820/1

-I love the villain's hair... :ying:
-TWO CAMEOS/APPEARANCES OF SHEER AWESOME

I'm actually really lookin' forward to this movie.. :'D I'm almost as excited as I was for Movie 2!
EkaCoralian

Postby kenisama » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 am

Hey! The preview clips from the last episode showed a bit of what's in the link. I wonder if thats really going to be the next episode.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Postby EkaCoralian » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 am

I have a feeling the shots from episode 299's preview are from Bleach Movie 4...
EkaCoralian

Postby Qyot27 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 am

EkaCoralian wrote:I have a feeling the shots from episode 299's preview are from Bleach Movie 4...

The animation in the preview doesn't match with the movie clips played in the OP/ED, though.

I think it is safe to say that there are now at least 2, if not 3, different continuities for Bleach. The anime and manga have already broken continuity with each other (due to some things included in the anime's filler arcs), and if the anime resolves the Aizen scenario like the manga does, then the movies exist in yet another continuity. And if episode 299 is using plot elements from movie 4/the manga special chapter, then there's no telling what sort of twisted mess it'll become.

It's starting to look like Back to the Future Part II's timeline considerations, to be honest.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog
Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny

Postby sportsgirl1391 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 pm

ok someone said something about 2 arcs left but one of them is totally about the movie? even though its a special. but yeah isnt it?
sportsgirl1391

Postby kenisama » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 am

George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Postby EkaCoralian » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:09 pm

@Keni: Yeah, which is what I posted: the little prologue thing to the movie (in manga form.)

@Qyot: What? There's movie clips in the OP and ED? o-o
EkaCoralian

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion