Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Bleach

Postby Lord Rae » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

I honestly have no idea where they are going with this. Not even a guess.
Lord Rae

Postby O-Kagachi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Lord Rae wrote:I honestly have no idea where they are going with this. Not even a guess.

Ichigo is the new final boss. Inoue must become a shinigami and spend another 400 chapters fighting him!

Your guess is as good as mine. :awesome: :awesome:
O-Kagachi

Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.

Postby Enigma » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:41 pm

O-Kagachi wrote:
Lord Rae wrote:I honestly have no idea where they are going with this. Not even a guess.

Ichigo is the new final boss. Inoue must become a shinigami and spend another 400 chapters fighting him!

Your guess is as good as mine. :awesome: :awesome:

Nah, Aizen will come back, shoot Ichigo threw the chest, Isshin loses it and and attacks him.Dies, they look for the dragon balls and wish Ichigo and Isshin back until they perform fusion( which they obtained at other world) to defeat Aizen in their new and obtained form Ultimate Final Getsuga Tenshou
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby Jasta85 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 am

damnit, i can't tell if this series is ending soon or is just at some half way point, i'm actually going to be pissed if it does end cause it doesnt feel finished at all. and wtf, no one died in the final battle, after just about everyone got skewered or sliced apart.
Jasta85

Postby Enigma » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Jasta85 wrote:damnit, i can't tell if this series is ending soon or is just at some half way point, i'm actually going to be pissed if it does end cause it doesnt feel finished at all. and wtf, no one died in the final battle, after just about everyone got skewered or sliced apart.

It's been confirmed by Kubo that there is one more small arc , and another LONG arc longer one pretty much being...400 chapters+
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby guy07 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Jasta85 wrote:damnit, i can't tell if this series is ending soon or is just at some half way point, i'm actually going to be pissed if it does end cause it doesnt feel finished at all. and wtf, no one died in the final battle, after just about everyone got skewered or sliced apart.

||
||
||
V
Spoiler :
USE THIS FOR STUFF LIKE THAT. Not everyone's is following the manga, don't ruin it. : /
guy07

Postby EkaCoralian » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Aizen's got to be the most spiteful villain on the history of anime. >:
Episode 291 = *punching Aizen*
EkaCoralian

Postby sportsgirl1391 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

That cant be the end of bleach it doesnt seem right. It doesnt feel like the ending.
sportsgirl1391

Postby EkaCoralian » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

@sportsgirl:Its not (apparently.) Kubo is planning on making 2 more arcs for the manga and then ending it.
However in the anime, its certainly feeling rather climactic. =P
EkaCoralian

Postby guy07 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 am

sportsgirl1391 wrote:That cant be the end of bleach it doesnt seem right. It doesnt feel like the ending.

Spoiler :
Hey, more than half the characters just lost limbs, got stabbed or are half dead.

I wouldn't mind if they finished off ichigo and ended the series with a NWO type deal. Would be more unexpected than what everyone already knows is going to happen. Stupid predictable shonen anime ...
guy07

Postby kenisama » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 am

guy07 wrote:

||
||
||
V
Spoiler :
USE THIS FOR STUFF LIKE THAT. Not everyone's is following the manga, don't ruin it. : /

QFT :up:

Especially since this is called the "Anime Series Discussion" not the "Manga Series Discussion"
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Postby Enigma » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am

kenisama wrote:
guy07 wrote:

||
||
||
V
Spoiler :

QFT :up:

Especially since this is called the "Anime Series Discussion" not the "Manga Series Discussion"

:P new sub forum?
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby sportsgirl1391 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Sorry ok then what do you think about the head captain in the latest episode? lol (trying to make small talk about the anime instead of the manga) lol.
sportsgirl1391

Postby Jasta85 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:15 pm

he's crispy? kinda a vague question lol.

on a similar note
Spoiler :
by the way, i thought aizen said that wonderweiss gave up all his personality traits and other abilities in order to get the "flame sealing power". Yes he seems to have beaten, uh, the combat knife vizard (cant remember his name) and he's able to take a power punch from the head captain. guess his basic combat abilities wern't included in the things he lost.
Jasta85

Postby Enigma » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Spoiler :
New chapter didn't contain much Deus Ex Machina unlike the last 100 chapters, but seems like a fresh start
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion