Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: Bleach

Post by Enigma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:50 am

Spoiler :
He looked a bit more like Aizen than Isshin for me, but Bleach will come out with some dues ex machina and tie them all together

AIZEN IS ICHIGOS TRUE FATHER

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 am

@Eka

:rofl:
Enigma wrote:
Spoiler :
He looked a bit more like Aizen than Isshin for me, but Bleach will come out with some dues ex machina and tie them all together

:uhoh:

A bit of both maybe? |:>

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 pm

kenisama wrote:The following statement is pure speculation formulated by me from all the manga spoilers, thanks guys! |:>
Spoiler :
I have a feeling from all the spoilers I'm getting from the manga readers... to include my wife, that this "new chapter" in the manga is nothing but a fucking illusion from Aizen. Which more than likely will take forever and a day to break through it, which in turn will cause me to smash my head through the wall in frustration :nono:
That would certainly be an appropriate typical twist.
Enigma wrote:
Spoiler :

No no no,
Spoiler :
Ichigo is Aizen's father.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 pm

uncreative wrote:
kenisama wrote:The following statement is pure speculation formulated by me from all the manga spoilers, thanks guys! |:>
Spoiler :
I have a feeling from all the spoilers I'm getting from the manga readers... to include my wife, that this "new chapter" in the manga is nothing but a fucking illusion from Aizen. Which more than likely will take forever and a day to break through it, which in turn will cause me to smash my head through the wall in frustration :nono:
That would certainly be an appropriate typical twist.
Enigma wrote:
Spoiler :

No no no,
Spoiler :
Ichigo is Aizen's father.
Spoiler :
Maybe they are BOTH his father, and that is the final plot twist in the end.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 pm

INCEST

SDYSF

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:48 pm

creeper. lol.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:01 am

ok, for anyone who is following the manga, i'm thinking this series is not ending anytime soon (unless the author is just screwing with us). there's a whole bunch of new characters and plot twists, seems almost like the point where naruto turned into naruto shippuuden

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Jasta85 wrote:ok, for anyone who is following the manga, i'm thinking this series is not ending anytime soon (unless the author is just screwing with us). there's a whole bunch of new characters and plot twists, seems almost like the point where naruto turned into naruto shippuuden
Spoiler :
I thought i already mentioned that Kubo has 2 more arcs (this and another LONGER one)

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:34 pm

For anyone who's interested in a hint towards whats gonna happen in Bleach Movie 4:
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/98980820/1

-I love the villain's hair... :ying:
-TWO CAMEOS/APPEARANCES OF SHEER AWESOME

I'm actually really lookin' forward to this movie.. :'D I'm almost as excited as I was for Movie 2!

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 am

Hey! The preview clips from the last episode showed a bit of what's in the link. I wonder if thats really going to be the next episode.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”