Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Lord Rae
Org Profile

Re: Bleach

Post by Lord Rae » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

I honestly have no idea where they are going with this. Not even a guess.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Lord Rae wrote:I honestly have no idea where they are going with this. Not even a guess.
Ichigo is the new final boss. Inoue must become a shinigami and spend another 400 chapters fighting him!

Your guess is as good as mine. :awesome: :awesome:

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:41 pm

O-Kagachi wrote:
Lord Rae wrote:I honestly have no idea where they are going with this. Not even a guess.
Ichigo is the new final boss. Inoue must become a shinigami and spend another 400 chapters fighting him!

Your guess is as good as mine. :awesome: :awesome:
Nah, Aizen will come back, shoot Ichigo threw the chest, Isshin loses it and and attacks him.Dies, they look for the dragon balls and wish Ichigo and Isshin back until they perform fusion( which they obtained at other world) to defeat Aizen in their new and obtained form Ultimate Final Getsuga Tenshou

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 am

damnit, i can't tell if this series is ending soon or is just at some half way point, i'm actually going to be pissed if it does end cause it doesnt feel finished at all. and wtf, no one died in the final battle, after just about everyone got skewered or sliced apart.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Jasta85 wrote:damnit, i can't tell if this series is ending soon or is just at some half way point, i'm actually going to be pissed if it does end cause it doesnt feel finished at all. and wtf, no one died in the final battle, after just about everyone got skewered or sliced apart.
It's been confirmed by Kubo that there is one more small arc , and another LONG arc longer one pretty much being...400 chapters+

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Jasta85 wrote:damnit, i can't tell if this series is ending soon or is just at some half way point, i'm actually going to be pissed if it does end cause it doesnt feel finished at all. and wtf, no one died in the final battle, after just about everyone got skewered or sliced apart.
||
||
||
V
Spoiler :
USE THIS FOR STUFF LIKE THAT. Not everyone's is following the manga, don't ruin it. : /

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Aizen's got to be the most spiteful villain on the history of anime. >:
Episode 291 = *punching Aizen*

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

That cant be the end of bleach it doesnt seem right. It doesnt feel like the ending.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

@sportsgirl:Its not (apparently.) Kubo is planning on making 2 more arcs for the manga and then ending it.
However in the anime, its certainly feeling rather climactic. =P

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 am

sportsgirl1391 wrote:That cant be the end of bleach it doesnt seem right. It doesnt feel like the ending.
Spoiler :
Hey, more than half the characters just lost limbs, got stabbed or are half dead.
I wouldn't mind if they finished off ichigo and ended the series with a NWO type deal. Would be more unexpected than what everyone already knows is going to happen. Stupid predictable shonen anime ...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”