Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jaron95
Org Profile

Post by Jaron95 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:52 am

greenrider85 wrote:recently saw ep 62...soo goood.....
Unfortunately, it goes a little downhill after that. :( I'm hoping the plot picks back up at the end of the month with ep 70. :D

Psygnius
Org Profile

Post by Psygnius » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:38 pm

Opening Sequence of the Rock Musical Bleach

Rockin' Out With Cast of Bleach!

Actually, it's more like a concert than a musical.... too much dancing to be a musical in my opinion.

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:19 pm

i saw bits of that..lol. i was shocked that she stayed back..

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:31 am

o great... bleach fillers ruined the storyline.. time for manga ownage

Kuro Neko Hikari
Org Profile

Post by Kuro Neko Hikari » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:01 am

it really does look like a concert
I wish I could fly to the sky with my love forever.
Avatar made by:Tenshi K. Tama (Thank you meow!)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:40 am

I've given up on this series, they should have gutted it like a fish after saving Rukia arc, now it's just Naruto/DBZ in terms of content...

Yep, hot air, not even boobs fanservice from Inoue...

Screw dis... :evil:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:51 am

No boobies Ftl.... :x

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:11 am

pink_hedgehog wrote:
Nandez wrote:
greenrider85 wrote:but he says that it's his natural hair color and he got picked on because he didn't change it.
Yes its his natural hair color but everyone who picked on him told him to stop BLEACHING it.
This is true. But I think that people at school picking on him isnt important enough to make it the title, because so far where I am it hasnt happened a lot. The masks the hollows wear makes more sense. But white represents purity and theyre the most unpure of the souls so that part doesnt add up in my mind why they would wear white masks.

(side question: how many books are in the manga series? Im on 8)
Ever heard of a site called Bleach Portal? Hmm... sounds familar? They came up with some gay idea saying "we think its cause he dyed his hair Bleach" and "his friends said to stop Bleaching it"

Basically, that bull was made up by the site but some idiots passed it around as if true leading others to question themselves like above. The creator of the show himself did not giveaway the meaning to the title of his show in a recent interview saying "You'll see" so just wait and we'll see.

As for the show, I still like it. I really loved the Save Rukia saga but for some reason the hype isn't to great anymore. The hype I thought I wouldn't have for Naruto turning older has increased dramitcally the last month and the hype of Ichigo and Aizen stuff is just alright. I want to see it, but it seems kinda stupid of an arc to me.

Vono
Org Profile

Few Topics

Post by Vono » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:58 pm

There are a few topics that are on my mind. First and foremost, it seems that the power gap between Ichigo and the others is increasing dramatically. They are pretty much worthless as is. For those of you who read the latest chapter (222 "No shaking Throne") You can see that Visored Ichigo far surpasses not only the other Visored, but most of Soul Society in power. So where does that leave the others?

Another topic that I have been pondering is the Ichimaru factor. (The reason Ichimaru Gin always kept his eyes closed was to remain incontrol of himself and hide from Aizen's hypnosis.) Though now that Aizen is creating Arrancar's it was shown that Ichimaru really lacks support for Aizen now. I have a feeling that he is more of a neutral party now and I believe it will be interesting on how he develops the plot later on.

SpringBoy
Org Profile

Post by SpringBoy » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:29 pm

Vono wrote:First and foremost, it seems that the power gap between Ichigo and the others is increasing dramatically. You can see that Visored Ichigo far surpasses not only the other Visored, but most of Soul Society in power. So where does that leave the others?
I think they're just building up Ichigo to be capable of taking on Aizen and the Arrancar. Plus he's the main character so he's naturally going to be uber-powerful!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”