Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Wed May 02, 2007 11:44 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:is it back? Have they Stopped with the stupid fillers that are sometimes even worse than the Naruto ones? Where they able to salvage the huge mess they made with it?

I refuse to go back to this until I get a yes to all of the above ;p
Yes to all, and they've been done with the fillers a couple of months ago

gravityrules
Org Profile

Post by gravityrules » Thu May 03, 2007 12:23 am

Unlimited Rice wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:is it back? Have they Stopped with the stupid fillers that are sometimes even worse than the Naruto ones? Where they able to salvage the huge mess they made with it?

:roll:
...from what i've seen they haven't exactly done a great job of salvaging the mess they made.
Ranch dressing.
I challenge you to sit there and really examine the taste of it with your tongue and tell me what it's made out of, without looking at the bottle.
It doesn't taste like what it's made out of, does it?

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Fri May 04, 2007 2:07 am

gravityrules wrote:
Unlimited Rice wrote:

:roll:
...from what i've seen they haven't exactly done a great job of salvaging the mess they made.
I thought they did fine :roll:

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri May 04, 2007 5:18 am

Is a battle still a battle like the beginning of the show, or is it more like any other shounen show, a long discussion about how my pwnzer division will beat yours, followed by a knock out move.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri May 04, 2007 12:25 pm

One can actually sit through some of the long-winded explanations, unlike DBZ.

For me, I don't know why but I can actually tolerate the spiritual explanations as well as the 'vocal' fights during a fight because unlike DBZ's portent for almost naked bulging man fights...

This anime involves some super sexy girls who do quite a bit of bouncing and talking themselves...

That and I think the Mascots got me sold out...

KON IS MY IDOL!!!
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Sat May 05, 2007 10:23 am

I thought the filler were alright, some of the best fillers of any show I've ever seen. They've been back on the normal episodes from like episode 110 I think.

I love this show cause it just keeps getting better/more interesting than before if not equal to the past eps. I wish Naruto could do this :(

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Sat May 05, 2007 10:36 am

Rurounikeitaro wrote:I wish Naruto could do this :(
F**k that -- Naruto is dead. And shipuuden or w/e will die too in few months most likely.
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon May 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Yeah, me wife showed me the new Shippuden stuff and frankly, I watch that, then look at Ichigo going Hollow 'on yo candy ass' and realize...

I like Bleach better. Better looking women. More 'normal sounding' explanations to powers, more power to be had, and the

UTTER FRUSTRATION

one gets from Ichigo's pussy self whining like a 5-year old whilst the Hollow [too cool it's sexy] half pretty much lambastes him as a loser..

Makes sense, only those with the will to fight and to kill are worthy of such power and Naruto never ever touches on concepts such as this. [at least, in the eps of Naruto I saw that wasn't filler. Naruto himself tries it but fails horridly]

Only other anime I know with 'must will to fight, then will to win' is Shadow Skill, also with sexy characters ^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Mon May 07, 2007 4:10 pm

OmniStrata wrote:Makes sense, only those with the will to fight and to kill are worthy of such power and Naruto never ever touches on concepts such as this. [at least, in the eps of Naruto I saw that wasn't filler. Naruto himself tries it but fails horridly]
Let's wait for few more bleach eps,until they will go to hollow land :o at least I think this will happen,just from looking at current opening :shock:
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

catdatho
Org Profile

Post by catdatho » Sat May 19, 2007 12:11 am

Rapture** wrote:
Let's wait for few more bleach eps,until they will go to hollow land :o at least I think this will happen,just from looking at current opening :shock:
yeah me to.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”