Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
bslforever
Org Profile

Post by bslforever » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:15 am

Yep :D thank God for that!!!

Just watched the latest non-filler ep, the next one promises to be really good. It kinda makes up for that episode with hanatarou and the cake...

Enjoy everyone
||Cold Was My Soul | Untold Was The Pain | I Felt When You Left Me | A Rose In The Rain ||

Vegeta_ssj4
Org Profile

Post by Vegeta_ssj4 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:34 am

i seen up to part where ichigo fighting that little girl who a hollow manage to use the power became human looking use it as will

and ichigo can do it 2 but he got is ass kicked by her

Wolfy2hk
Org Profile

Post by Wolfy2hk » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:18 am

If ichigo could hold his Vizard longer he would have beat grimmjows ass :twisted:

bslforever
Org Profile

Post by bslforever » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:03 am

:O i know!!! it was so irritating...he was that close! The funny thing was that ichigo had his hollow transformation on for ages! you cant tell me that was within 11 seconds lol.
||Cold Was My Soul | Untold Was The Pain | I Felt When You Left Me | A Rose In The Rain ||

Vegeta_ssj4
Org Profile

Post by Vegeta_ssj4 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:29 pm

funny thing was chad tryed to remember what ichigo sister look like

what funny thing came out was ichigo with lipstick long hair and baseball cap which made me laugh so hard

Garridy
Org Profile

Post by Garridy » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:29 am

bslforever wrote::O i know!!! it was so irritating...he was that close! The funny thing was that ichigo had his hollow transformation on for ages! you cant tell me that was within 11 seconds lol.
Ya, it was more like 2 mins. Funny thing is that they coulda avoided such an obvious flaw if they just hadn't hyped up that he could only do it for 11 secs.
I love to wear absurd and totally impractical garments. What's more, I derive great pleasure from spending time with women for no apparent reason.
I'm just that kind of person. - Sousuke Sagara

bslforever
Org Profile

Post by bslforever » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:58 am

lol how true. They made such a big thing about it. Then again, if i was ichigo and i had just transformed, i wouldnt explain to grimmjaw that i havnt got time to hang around, and then stand staring at him until i was ready to make a move. *sigh* never mind. Ichigo can b a prat sometimes lol.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:29 am

That was the longest 11s. of my life...

:roll:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:48 am

Ep. 141, the long awaited(for some fans) scene.
Spoiler :
They actually pulled off the kissing scene quite well. The sad music, and the images they had flashing during the scene made it quite sad :cry:
Well.. now we're entering the "all hell breaks loose" phase of bleach. Hopefully there won't be any shitty fillers to ruin the mood. :x

Ginger Gouki
Org Profile

Post by Ginger Gouki » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:09 pm

O-Kagachi wrote: Well.. now we're entering the "all hell breaks loose" phase of bleach. Hopefully there won't be any shitty fillers to ruin the mood. :x
GOD! Dont say that out loud! I still have scars from the bound ark!
"Its 16kg, 39cm and holds 6+1 13mm rounds, each shell is made from a baptized linkin park album and the casings are pure Konoha head-bands. No freak fanboy could eat these and come back for more"

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”