Ayashi no Ceres

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:22 am

Well, i don't know weither to say i like the manga better than the anime or the anime better than the manga. I liked the anime better because it didn't have all the rape scenes in there half to death (maybe one or two, but in the manga, there was at least one or two in every book after a certain point! It got REALLY annoying.. Aya had pretty much slept with everyone except girls.. > >). I liked the manga better because my fav character, Alec, actually had a good role in it, and it was funny. He was an anime/video game obsessor, but in the anime, they dropped all of that and made him look like a scared-to-death-maniac.. > >

But overall, it was still a good series.
spoiler wrote:My sis, who owns both anime box sets of it and books 1-13, cried when she saw Chidori die in the anime.. I don't blame her..it was so sad..even just seeing Yuuhi cry over it made it sadder...

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:34 pm

Yunacat wrote:
spoiler wrote:My sis, who owns both anime box sets of it and books 1-13, cried when she saw Chidori die in the anime.. I don't blame her..it was so sad..even just seeing Yuuhi cry over it made it sadder...
I always have to cry too when I see this scene ;__;

KagomeSakuraMoon
Org Profile

Post by KagomeSakuraMoon » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:02 pm

yea but i love and i cried because Toya fought so hard to get back to Aya and how powerful there love is for each other!! I mean that is true love!!
Sesshoumaru-Luvs-Rin!!
http://shessyluvsrin.deviantart.com <--that is my offical page! Please stop by sometime!

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:22 am

It has so many sad scenes.. T_T

I felt sorry for a majority of the characters..

greenrider85
Org Profile

Post by greenrider85 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:36 pm

a very dramatic show...made me depressed at times.

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:41 am

I don't know about anybody else, but Aya's voice really bugged me.. (both in japanese and english). I mean, some of the other voices didn't seem to fit 100% well, but Aya's seemed really weird to me.. > >

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”