Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Episode 22....for a quiet episode, this was surprisingly GOOD! :shock:
Spoiler :
- Sabrac LIVES!!!! :twisted:

- Whoa, it seems like the reason Yuuji's mom fainted before was because she was actually pregnant! This led his dad to tell him the truth that before, he was supposed to have an older brother but died due to a miscarriage.

- I LOL'ed at Shana asking Kazumi on how to make babies! Oh god! :lol: :lol:

- Plans are made for Shana and Kazumi to make their love confession towards Yuuji. Wilhelmina first disapproved Shana's actions but later decided to help her out choosing clothes. Hmmm, it seemed like she used to have a love life.

- Ike made his move to confess to Kazumi. I think it's implied that he got rejected.

- The love confession plans are set in motion..........only to get interrupted with Hecate intervening and taking the Reiji Maigo out Yuuji. EVIL CLIFFHANGER!!! :x
ImageImage

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:54 pm

I thought that it was plainly obvious from season one that Wilhemina was in a love triangle involving that Rainbow Wing M- Shiro whatever and the previous Flame Haze.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:35 pm

MAKE BABIES!!

MUAHAHAH!

Not a doujin, I repeat, not a doujin ^_^

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Hey...

Post by hasteroth » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:45 am

I'm mad... My local comic store (sells manga) is moving to a diff place in town so it's closed right now so I can't get another volume of Shakugan no Shana....
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:52 am

lol playing through the Shana visual novel game on the DS, have nfi whats going on but that tomogara from the start of season 2 seems to play a bigger role here, the RPG style battle when all the dialogue is done is pretty awesome though =D

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Hey...

Post by Shui » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 am

hasteroth wrote:I'm mad... My local comic store (sells manga) is moving to a diff place in town so it's closed right now so I can't get another volume of Shakugan no Shana....
Ur lucky, the nearest comic store is 2 hours by train >.<

Just arrived at ep 4, and I must say I'm disapointed. I just hate it when so many girls gather around 1 boy (who doesn't get a thing) :x !!!
That's why school rumble is the best out there !!

let's hope for less bitch-fightes and a better storyline, if it'll go on like this plz tell me so I can drop this series from the to-watch list.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:15 am

Well... if you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple as that :/

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 am

mal shuir wrote:
Just arrived at ep 4 from the 2nd season, and I must say I'm disapointed. I just hate it when so many girls gather around 1 boy (who doesn't get a thing) :x !!!

let's hope for less bitch-fightes and a better storyline, if it'll go on like this plz tell me so I can drop this series from the to-watch list.
Fix'd

I like the anime, but its just the last 2 Eps that are like "Omg girls are jealous" and he doesn't get it :roll:
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:47 pm

mal shuir wrote:
hasteroth wrote:I'm mad... My local comic store (sells manga) is moving to a diff place in town so it's closed right now so I can't get another volume of Shakugan no Shana....
Ur lucky, the nearest comic store is 2 hours by train >.<

Just arrived at ep 4, and I must say I'm disapointed. I just hate it when so many girls gather around 1 boy (who doesn't get a thing) :x !!!

ARGH! They moved downtown! Now it's a 30 minute drive... still closer than you mal shuir
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:21 pm

SECOND TO LAST EPISODE! And this episode is pretty much the penultimate episode. To make this brief,
Spoiler :
...pretty much everything that has happened in this season were all part in one massive plan from the Bal Masque. And it's all in waking the silver armor which more likely with be the "final boss" for this season.
Now I eat dinner! :roll:
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”