Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

Post by paizuri » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:11 pm

This is the official Shakugan no Shana discussion thread.

EDIT:

AniDB wrote:Sakai Yuuji was a normal student, but one day his normal life was gone. He was assaulted by a monster, Guze no Tomogara.It was a monster which came from another world, and was able to turn humans into light for him to eat. It was a girl with burning hair and red eyes (shakugan = flaming eyes) that saved him, while he was too surprised to move. Then, that girl said to him You don't exist anymore. What she meant was...
Update for S3.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:38 am

KAPOW!!! A flaming hot series featuring flaming hot ladies.... I just saw ep one, it's not too big for me to get attached to in terms of action... [reminds me of Bleach's first ep waayyy too much] but I'll watch it as it progresses slowly... :lol:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

KnX
Org Profile

Post by KnX » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:34 am

I've seen the third ep and must say that it looks a lot better than bleach
I loved it
Its great really great :D

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:45 pm

Ok, I admit it. The premise sounds somewhat similar to Bleach, but at least Shakugan no Shana has a tragic twist to it
which is the fact that once the demons eat the person's soul, he or she is gone. The idea of using a Torch as a temporary substitute of a person's soul is rather unique, and that can lead to some rather depressing plots. Episode 2 exemplified that concept very well, and I felt really sorry of what Yukari went through (and not to mention how Yuuji tried to avoid Yukari's tragic fate but failed.
There's no doubt that Yuuji is setting himself to be the next "Shinji", but so far his wussy reactions are rather justified and makes me not want to hate him.

And godammit! I don't care if Shana looks like a 12-year old; she's FREAKIN' HOT (great, now I fell into Mr. Oni's level :oops:)!
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:52 am

angelx03 wrote:Ok, I admit it. The premise sounds somewhat similar to Bleach, but at least Shakugan no Shana has a tragic twist to it
which is the fact that once the demons eat the person's soul, he or she is gone. The idea of using a Torch as a temporary substitute of a person's soul is rather unique, and that can lead to some rather depressing plots. Episode 2 exemplified that concept very well, and I felt really sorry of what Yukari went through (and not to mention how Yuuji tried to avoid Yukari's tragic fate but failed.
There's no doubt that Yuuji is setting himself to be the next "Shinji", but so far his wussy reactions are rather justified and makes me not want to hate him.

And godammit! I don't care if Shana looks like a 12-year old; she's FREAKIN' HOT (great, now I fell into Mr. Oni's level :oops:)!
She'll grow, I hope...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:31 pm

Saw up to ep 5. There's quite a bit of Shana skin to go around. 0_0

Damn, I'm turning into a Mr. Oni too!!!

:cry:

Still, it's DAMN good cause that new blonde chick showed up making me remember that I love women, not kids...

:D

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:05 pm

OmniStrata wrote:Saw up to ep 5. There's quite a bit of Shana skin to go around. 0_0

Damn, I'm turning into a Mr. Oni too!!!

:cry:
There's more than that Shana changing clothes scene in episode 4? :shock: :oops:
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:10 pm

In 5, not really much of Shana, but 4 was enough to make me think twice about bishoujo in general.

I want to see Majorie Doe naked a few times to get Shana out of my system...

Either that or have her grow up. She'd be a knockout and I LOVES THE RED HAIR!!!

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:00 am

OmniStrata wrote:
Either that or have her grow up. She'd be a knockout and I LOVES THE RED HAIR!!!
I don't know. Shana may become the next yummy loli for otakus to get their whack on so producers are obviously going to take advantage of that. :roll:

Though I have to say, she gets REALLY adorable when she eats melon bread. What's the deal with melon bread and cute girls anyway? :lol:
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:11 pm

Sounds like a DearS fetish...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”